Guest wrote:

can u help me i am 50 and want a baby but i have not had a period for 5years but i have been told i can still get pregnent is that right :( :( :(

Wow! I have to admit you are a brave woman! Pregnancy is not possible naturally in your case, only with an egg donor since your ovaries haven’t been producing any eggs for 5 years now.
What happens is that you may chose to get an egg from an unknown donor or use a donor of your choice. This woman would be receiving injections to stimulate the growth of an egg and then hcg hormone to stimulate maturation of the egg. When eggs are taken out from the donor, they will be mixed with your partner sperm.
You will be also getting medications to get your uterine lining to grow to the size when it is able to accept the fertilized egg. I don’t know what the success rates are but I certainly know that your health could be impaired because you will be more prone to eclampsia, seizures, stroke and even death. It is very important to go through very thorough medical examinations to see if you are fit enough to do so.
Are you seriously thinking about going through with this? Have you already seen a doctor? Do you have children already?

can u help me i am 50 and want a baby but i have not had a period for 5years but i have been told i can still get pregnent is that right :-( :-( :-(

I would like to find a website or blog or whatever that contains postings from women who have gone through donor egg pregnancies in their late forties. I am considering this procedure, but it would be nice to read about other post-menopausal women who have desired a child as I do and who have pursued it and who were lucky enough to get pregnant-or even to hear from those for whom it did not work. It is a very involved, very expensive procedure and I really would like to hear from other women who have been there.

What is sad is that adoption is so expensive as well, and there are age limits, so that even though I would prefer to adopt a child who needs a good home, I am prohibited from doing so because of my age. And it is more expensive to adopt from, say Russia or China, than it is to go through the whole donor egg process! That just doesn't seem right. How can we find homes for needy kids if it is priced for only the wealthy?

I understand your desire to have a baby. No matter what age you are. While surfing the net I found this website.I hope it helps you.
******* The stories there are amazing. So many women older having children WITHOUT any help beyond what Mother Nature/God gives them.

I am 42 and menopause started two years ago.
And I am trying to get pregnant.
Is it possible?

I am 47 years old and I don`t have any noticable change to think that I am going through menopause . But I haven`t had a period since Dec . I did a pregency test and it was neg. Could some one help.

I'm 45 an am not sure if this is normal for me or not I missed 3 period and the doctor said possibly menopause or stress related. I think I have missed periods even in my teens and 20 in the past so I'm thinking more of normal for me. But I want to take precaution to prevent menopause for other benefits in the future. Yes I did start my period last night.

I'm not so sure menopause because I don't have any symptoms other then not period for well lets make that 2 months I started on the 3rd month. Some of the symptoms I've had I've had all my life so I don't count that unless it's worse then normal.

This post doesn't apply to the woman who is 50 and has been menopausal for 5 years. What a lot of the rest of you seem to be describing is perimenopause. You may miss periods and then suddenly have one. Some women have hot flashes, night sweats, etc., during perimenopause. I have seen many people who should never have had children regardless of age! I know an old couple (at least in their 60s) who is still being contacted by state welfare agencies to help them out when they have children that are difficult to place because of behavioral problems, etc. I also know younger people who are much too busy partying to be able to care for a child.

wanting to get pregnaunt again after not having a period for about 2 years is this possible I am 44? 8-|

I adopted a beautiful little girl at 49, I am now 50..She is perfect. She cost nothing. We adopted through the State. wish people would go back to this "old fashioned" way of adopting as the international ones are turning into businesses and these are great kids who need people who love children!! Get the word out!

It is about 10% if you have normal periods. Check FSH levels if over 10 no, you will need an egg donor. I am 42 and same boat. It is 35-40,000 just as much as adoption. Egg donors 10,000 sperm donars 500. Woman have to go through a lot to donate eggs.

im 21 yrs old, but but my menstruation stop already when i was 18, i was thinking if i can have a baby in the future, or if my menstruation back?

I want to help all you women who cant get pregnant because of your age. Check out L-Argenine and DHEA to help you. If you are over 35 and are having a hard time, hurry and do IVF. Over 40 usually must use a donor egg. NOW, help is on the way! Check out Dr. Jonathan Tilly on mouse studies. It's possible all we "older" women need is a fetal GERM cell transplant in order to repopulate our ovaries. It looks like women might produce eggs throughout their lives until they are 35. Don't believe me? Go check out the studies done on mice!!! In a few years, we may also be able to use our iPS cells for egg (and sperm) With all the deaging technologies, if you can hold on for a few more years, we may be able to deage AND have a baby! This is a great time to get help, so hold on ladies!! We will soon be able to have our own biological kids!!

In the U.K. adoption is free. In some boroughs there is no age limit for the mother. If you are really desperate, you can live in the U.K. for some years.
The adoption agencies are looking for the following: - A good clean home, financial stability, and a good relationship with the couple - a police check would be carried out on each person; the couple need to give the child security, love and a protective environment.

No matter what age, I know this seems unreal, but pregnancy is definitely position. Check out LivingYounger.info. A lot of women are experiencing unbelievable results, rather they want it or not. LivingYounger.info. You may have to copy and paste and put in the browser. Click on the CD and listen to one of the tracks.