i am 50 year old and got my tubes tied 1982 and started my menapause can i get a tubal reversal?

At any point in your life you can get your tubes reversed, but that does not mean that you will necessarily be fertile when you do. Is that what you were asking about? I don't know if a surgeon would actually willingly perform the surgery at this point if you've already started your menopause, but that's really up to them and not me since I'm not performing it. I hope that you find a solution to this. Please keep us posted!

Hi:
You should probably do a little research on menopause and have conversations with your doctor. Menopause means that your reproductive abilities (producing eggs) has begun or has stopped. Reversing a tubal will not cause you to start making eggs again. I know that this is not good news, but there are benefits to enjoying all of the stages of life. There are ways to enjoy the company of a child thru adoption, foster parenting, etc. If your desire is to have a child in your home, but menopause will prevent you from giving birth, consider some of the other rewarding ways to support children. I hope this helps.....

No i totally u derstand her all my partner and i want is someone to stop playing god and give us the right to have tubal reversal and if we fall pregnant then so be it
It is OUR decision not doctors we know the slim chance of falling pregnant we KNOW. The risks we STILL want the operation i am 49yrs old and partner is 33yrs old it is our choice and our right who where is there ANYONE. Who will help us
We are tired of rejection it is NOT. Fair
Help us ????