Is there any one here who can give me the information about the maturity of eggs? I really want to know how to get pregnant even if there is infertility. I have been trying to conceive from the very long period of time. I know it’s hard but it’s not impossible. I am ready to try any suggestion that you can provide. It can be really great if a woman who face infertility to have a baby in the life. I mean like how people manage to get a baby after infertility. I am really shocked by those stories and even I am trying to meet with the experts but they are saying it will take time.

Hello, dear. Unfortunately, I faced infertility long time ago. We were trying to get pregnant for 10 years, but nothing happened. We tried different treatments, which cost a lot of money. Our doctor said that there's no chance to get pregnant. That's why we started looking for solutions. We didn't want to adopt. Our friend recommended us to go to the reproduction center to go through different examinations. When we found out that my eggs are still valid, we decided to claim for the surrogacy. On the role of surrogate mother couple can choose relative, friend or completely outside person. Our doctor has chosen the surrogate mother and they started the process. It is pretty simple. If results of all these examinations answer appropriate norms and woman who agrees to carry a child is healthy, doctors start the next stage. They start the synchronization of the menstrual cycles of genetic and surrogate mothers. It is needed to achieve a right condition of egg cells of genetic and surrogate mothers. Further, when synchronization of cycles has been reached, standard IVF procedure can be started. During this phase, embryos taken from genetic parents are transferred to the uterine cavity of surrogate mother.

We had to wait for 21 days to find out the result. Luckily, the surrogate was pregnant. I remember how happy I was! We were waiting for our baby for such a long time. And now it was possible.

So, we are an infertile couple, which has a 5 years old daughter. The girl is genetically related to my husband and me. She looks exactly like me, by the way. In the birth certificate we are mentioned as the biological parents of the baby.

The surrogate mother is not mentioned anywhere. Her genetics doesn't influence the child. I think it is very important. I think you should try this method. This can be your chance to realize your dream.

You know, it can really take some time. But you definitely need help. If you want to have a baby you should consult a doctor in a reproduction center. There's no way to fight infertility alone. There's a huge chance that you will get pregnant after the IVF. If it doesn't help you can use the surrogacy. Of course, there's always an adoption option. If you are ready to become a mother of the baby, which is not related to you.
Personally I preferred the surrogacy. Now I am a mother of a baby boy. I was infertile and I thought I would never get pregnant. But we found the solution and our marriage was saved. I was really afraid that my husband would break up with me. So, as you can see, there's always the solution. Just make the right choice.