Im a 40yr old and have 2 children and considering having 1 more. My only problem is I have blocked tubes. Can you get pregnant with blocked tubes? would they get unblocked by themselves or do you have to have a surgical procedure to have this corrected? Please help.

I would say YES! I was told both my tubes were blocked after an HSG last year... then they said I needed a laporascopy to prepare for ivf. I gave up hope and figured i would just need to find the time- or take the time off of work to have the laporascopy to unblock the tubes (still with the risk of scarring). Today I found out that I am pregnant! So- I say... if it is meant for you to have another baby it will happen! My body proves that it can beat science!

hello guest,

i had an HSG a little less than a year ago showing bilateral hydrosalpinx. please tell me this is true! i am already late myself but am too scared to take a pg test because it gives me heartache to see it. do you think the HSG helped over a year ago? or, are you taking anything. i am taking red clover to regulate my periods but hear it helps infertility so it's weird?? please get back. thanks!