Hello! My doctor prescribed Naproxen as a part of treatment for my osteoarthritis. It has really helped me and my condition is significantly improved. I reacted well to this medicine although my doctor said I should not use it for a longer period of time. This morning I noticed I have only few tablets left and that they expired just few days ago. Since it is not so long, I don’t think they could be toxic or something like that. Can I take Naproxen that expired?

Hi! My sister also used Naproxen for her osteoarthritis and I know how relieved she was after taking it. All the symptoms and pain were gone, so I know how you feel. I always respect the rule of not taking anything that expired, especially medicines. Even when I buy food I always look at the date and never buy anything that expired. Medicines are far more dangerous and you should never use any drug that expired. Be careful and take care of your health.

Will I get sick it expired on 2004

will I get sick if it expired in 2015?