Hello! I have been using Naproxen for some time. It really helped me a lot in the first moths of taking it. It used to reduce inflammation of my knees and I felt much better. But, I feel like it is not working for my arthritis any longer. Is this possible? I haven't spoken with my doctor yet but I plan to visit him next week. Should I take anything else in the meantime?

Hello! You haven't told me how long you are taking naproxen and in which dosage. It is impossible to give the right answer without all needed information. Anyway, it is possible that you need dosage adjustment but you shouldn't do it by yourself. You have to consult your doctor. Also, you doctor is the only one who should decide to change your therapy and prescribe something else for your arthritis. Visit him and don't worry, there are many other medicines that treat osteoarthritis as well.