I have a host of health problems from nerve damage to chronic kidney stones. Does anyone think that these problems are related in any way? even though my penis is 6 cm, i have female breast growth (a cup) sexual dysfunction as well as hormone imbalances from butch to super feminine.

You didn't mention how old you are? I don't think that symptoms you describe such as breast growth, sexual dysfunction as well as hormone imbalances necessarily mean that you have Klinefelter Syndrome, mainly because these types of massive genetic disorders are usually detected at the earliest childhood. But there definitely is something that is causing this massive hormonal imbalance, is there a chance to visit a doctor and do the hormonal blood tests?

nikols wrote:

You didn't mention how old you are? I don't think that symptoms you describe such as breast growth, sexual dysfunction as well as hormone imbalances necessarily mean that you have Klinefelter Syndrome, mainly because these types of massive genetic disorders are usually detected at the earliest childhood. But there definitely is something that is causing this massive hormonal imbalance, is there a chance to visit a doctor and do the hormonal blood tests?[/quote 35 years old and yes i had a test done and revealed myself to have klinefelter's syndrome as young man genius! You have some nerve questioning the validity of my situation! I have these symptoms and Klinefelter's syndrome regardless of whether you in your ridiculous inept opinion agree so or not. perhaps in the future you should think before opening that barren void in your head you call a mouth! Perhaps i am taking this too hard but you didn't answer my question but rather only questioned my answer. you must think that I have never done research into my condition oh and to answer your question Duh! Yeah!

Maybe there are some more issues you could focus on, you know... maybe I misspelled something. Or whatever will make you feel happy about yourself, I'm ok with that.