Hello, I am having problems with menstruation which I did not have before. Last time I went to a doctor he said that this might be because of the hormonal imbalance. I have to do some tests to see if that is really what is wrong with me. If it is, how soon can a hormonal imbalance be treated?

With hormonal imbalance – disturbed hormonal levels, there are two possibilities, increased or decreased amounts of hormones. So, we might be talking about therapy with hormonal supplements (decreased levels) or therapy with antagonists (will decrease the increased levels). So, don’t worry, whatever the case, the therapy will start immediately and the improvement will come soon.

Hello there,

Don’t worry too much about this and avoid stressing yourself about this because stress can be prime culprit of hormonal imbalance. The treatment will start as soon as your doctor determines the diagnosis. After you are done with all the tests and analysis he will let you know which hormone is elevated or decreased and which medications you will have to use and for how long.

Usually this treatment lasts for about 3 months and then you will have to do all the tests and analysis again to determine is there any change. It should be after three months and if it is still imbalanced level of your hormones than your doctor will change the therapy.  Good luck.

hello, I am facing imbalance hormone since i got abortion thats mean 3 month ago so my question is does it effect me to fertile again or may be i will never get pregnant again pls anybody could help,i will see my doctor this month but am so scared I am 30 years old am so stressed what do u think could this be fixed?I really regret and i need a baby