Hi, folks. The summer is coming and I would like to enlarge my breasts. Surgery is out of the question and I was hoping to achieve this in some natural way. Can you recommend me anything? Are there any herbs recommended for breast growth? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I am not sure I quite understand you. You are not satisfied with your breast size and you want to do something about it. On the other hand, you don’t want to go to the surgery. If you want something deeply, then you should make at least some sacrifice. I am not sure that herbs can help in increasing breast size. If you find out something, please let me know. I guess other women will be interested as well. Good luck! Bye!

I've wanted to enlarge my breasts for a while ...& I have read about a few herbs that are supposed to work. But I myself have never tried them ... just because I don't want to spend the money to be disappointed. But here are a few herbs that you can buy in supplement form to help breast growth:

Maca Root, Fennel, Wild Yam, Red Clover, Saw Palmetto and Fengreerk. I feel like most of them are supposed to help with hormone imbalances and stuff like that. Some women use some of these to help menopausal things ... but I don't really have a lot of information on any of it.

So if anyone knows anything ...or has had experience with these things. Feel free to share! :]

I have used different kinds of cream for breast enlargement but it not working,please those herbs that was mention,are not here in Nigeria
.please my follow woman how can I get it? .and how can use it?is it to mix them all or to get just one of those items and that's all.thank u.