I have a question I hope someone can answer. Am I weird, because I do not like my husband to touch my nipples. Even if anything accidently rubs against them , it pisses me off, I just hate it... What is wrong with me? There is no painfullness in them or any thing else like that so what can be wrong with me??? please help!!!

i also have this issue!!! i really was hoping there would be someone else out there...and like you, its not painful or anything, just irritating or something. nobody ever understands when i try and explain it to them...i hope we can find an answer!

Saaame here!!

I'm just hoping it's not due to some repressed molestation memory of some kind..

Then again, at least I'd know why I loathe having them touched and especially licked or sucked on!!!
*shudders*

I have the same exact issue. Very unpleasant feeling when my nipples are touched or sucked.. thought I was the only one! The "childhood molestation" theory has crossed my mind but I don't recall anything like that at least not consciously! I would really like to know how to overcome this and get to enjoy hubby playing with my breasts.. he's not a breast guy per se but he's VERY fond of mine :-( .. I used to keep them away from him but I recently became aware that he's been hurt by that for years and I've been letting him but I REALLY DON'T ENJOY IT.

What can be done about this and why is this happening? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much...

So bummed this hasn't been answered yet! I too, suffer from the same problem. I don't know what it is, it just puts a real uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Glad I'm not the only one! Hope someone can get to the bottom of this. 8-|

oh my gosh me too... I hate having my nipples touched it just does nothing for me sexually and if anything turns me way off its just annoying.

I HATE it! I've even shoved my boyfriends face away very rudely because of it... and totally ruined the moment for both of us. There is the occasional time when I can say ok, do it now, and it gets me off.. but right after I feel disgusted and sick. I can't even play with my own without feeling nauseous..as someone else noted... I've also wondered about repressed memories of molestation..but I am pretty sure nothing has ever happened. But that's just it...if you push it out of your memory, how would you ever know??? Please someone enlighten everyone! Although it is a comfort to read others experiences and know you are not alone.

...Seems im not the only one having that problem.It turns me off and irittates me but its not like it would be painful or anything...i just HATE IT!

I have the same issue. Here is my take on the whole thing. I had a child and I breast fed him. While I enjoyed the closeness between my baby and me, I did quit after 4 months. I felt like a cow. I feel that I learned the real purpose for breasts. They are mammary glands. The reason we have them is to feed babies. It really put a new perspective on this female body part to me. Men have sexualized the breast (maybe because it reminds them of their mother?) and I don't feel like I need to provide this body part of mine to my husband just to turn HIM on. Interestingly, I can get aroused by grazing my own nipples and breasts but I really hate to have them touched by my husband. And, licking and sucking just really annoys me. For years, I have made them off limits. I think this is o.k. Why should anyone endure any kind of touching that is uncomfortable? Just my two cents...

I certainly don't agree with the statemant that they are just mammary glands or that men have sexualized them. I know ---- men are beasts and crude and sex maniacs but they didn't have anything to do with the way their brains are made, nor did you yours. Humans are the only mammal that has permanent breasts and I doubt that you think men designed and made your bodies for their enjoyment. We ain't smart enough to design such a wonderful thing. All the other mammals only have enlarged breasts when they are lactating. Otherwise boys would be hanging around the zoo all the time, at the gorilla cage. There is a reason why women have prominent breasts ----- full time. It's to attract the male of the species. Men are supposed to be attracted to the parts of your body that make you female. I'm not saying I feel you should let anyone do anything you don't like, just that I do feel bad for you and your lovers. You're surely missing out on something that brings a lot of pleasure to most of us.

OMG, I have the same problem too, and thought it was for all of the reasons that everyone listed above as well (molestation etc.,) but it is on and off for me. Sometimes my partner can touch, suck em and all yet at others I just feel weird; and sometimes it's annoying just to graze them while showering, really mysterious... Anyways good to know it is not just me. And the way that I often put it into words is that it makes me feel "dirty," very odd and psychological it seems to me. I wish I could get past it... I have no children but when I do I really want to breast feed and this quirk of mine scares me for that reason

This is for " njoynlife ". I am a 29 year old male and I too hate having my nipples touched as it almost makes me feel I am getting molested and I feel depressed. Its a weird yucky feeling. Anyhow you telling " xikha77 " That you feel sorry for her and her husband is just plan stupid did you not read what she wrote. She dislikes the feeling so that means she is not missing out on something pleasurable as its not a pleasurable feeling for her. Her husband will be just fine never touching her breast. Theres alot more to do in sex besides touching each others breast.

I just hope someone comes up with a an answerer to where these feeling come from when the nipples / breast are touched.

That all I have to say. G ?

i have the exact feeling. I've been doing some research and all i know now is that actually alot of women have it and even some men. But no straight forward answers have been published.
I always thought that since the nipples are very sensitive so maybe its got to do with some emotion nerves. Well when my nipples are touched I do get aroused but then I also get this weird feeling so i'll just lose interest in what i'm doing and everything around me. Its really a bad feeling and it makes you feel so sad and the world around you is so sad too.
There are people who say that this has to do with bad childhood memories but I have grown up in a wonderful family and full of love so I don't think this is the case...but then again it could be for some people.
Also people have said that it has to do with bad body image, that you are ashamed of your body or you think your ugly. I don't have a body image problem and certainly not ashamed of my body, not to sound vain but I think i'm rather attractive and I know alot of other people thinks so too.
So I really hope if there is some doctors or anyone else that has this problem and knows the cause...please post an answers!

I also have this feeling..its such emptiness, sad thoughts..just want to cry. My theory was that maybe we (who have this over sensitive feeling of touching nipples) have stronger " mother feelings" i mean..maybe our body and brains cant accept that nipples are touched/sucked but there are no baby..i have no idea it is more psyhological or physical..and i havnt found anything about this topic. My theory could work but there are so many exceptions..like..i red that one man also have this feeling..and hes probably not the only one..also, if it is my explanaition then this feeling shoud dissapear after having a baby. (Unfortuntely i dont have any yet..)This is really frustrating..
i hope this helps someone and if u get to know smth new, pleas, let us all know!

Laura

My wife hates to have her nipples touched. This situation developed after our first baby. It's been six years and I really miss them during love making. She just hated the breast feeding and actually gave up on it after a few months. I've been looking for an explanation ever since. She will just not talk about it and it was great to find this topic. I agree this is emotional. She does associate breasts with over-dependence and just does not tolerate people hanging on to her. I ask all of you, will this go away some day? Lets play the shrink a little bit, what do all of you have in common? How many of you want to get past it and how many of you wish your partner would forget them? She is great mom, she's sexy, but a chasm has developed between us. I associate the beginning of the distancing with the onset of nipple touch aversion. She ceased being warm and cuddling towards me. Actually child birth made her reinterpret our roles in our marriage. We did take care of each other before the kids and all of a sudden she is saying, "time to grow up and become father and mother, I have kids now and things are different". The thing is men have grown-up as much as they ever will a long time ago, when they decided to share a life with an affectionate partner, moving into a relationship. When I married, I knew I was gone have kids, so having them didn't change the way I saw myself. When dating my wife would tell me she planned never to have kids, when she did, she totally de-eroticized the relationship, where did all the warmth go???