hai,
iam 29 years old and i got yeast infection and the docotor said use monistat 7. i used it for one week and iam missed my periods for 3 months. is the missed periods because of yeast infection? suggest me something to get my periods.

Have you tried a pregnancy test? If you were on the pill and were taking antibiotics (which could have caused a yeast infection) and switched to latex comdoms to protect yourself...the monistat will break down latex :( Otherwise I really can't think why you would have missed so many periods. Might also want to check with a Dr.

I think that pregnancy test won't show a pregnancy at all. I am pretty sure.

You know why?

Because one of the most common delayed period reasons that someone can face to are birth control pills.

I am not satisfied with monistat 7 at all. I was using them when I was 21 years old and all that I get from those pills were irregular and late periods.

I was scared like you as well but I was sure that I am not pregnant. I think that this is something that you can feel.

Sure, you can do the pregnancy test but I believe that this is because of the pills. 

Hi! I just got a huge smile on my face when i read your post. I just got over a yeast infection as well. I am 24. Used Monistat 7 for one week and am fully recovered from it. However....I am 8 days late on my period this month, and my boyfriend and I are panicking because I still havent gotten my period! I took two HPT's and both tests showed up negative on pregnancy. So this was my next thought....wondering if there is a link to missing periods and having just gotton over a yeast infection??? Guess we are alone on this one girlie. Lemme know if you found anything new on our predicament!

Yes, there is a connection between missed periods and yeast infection, but it's not really the cause -- instead, probably there is something else, like a hormonal imbalance, that is causing both.

If you have missed your period for 3 months and have never done this before, please see a doctor!

As for 8 days late, you may have gotten the yeast infection because of a PH change brought on by a small hormonal change or stress or something that is also causing you to be irregular -- if you get your period soon, I wouldn't sweat it too much. If you have other reasons to suspect a problem, see a doc, but if that's the only thing wrong, you may just be one of those who gets irregular periods!

I also tried the 7 day Monistat 3 weeks ago and im 3 days late so far to get my period, and im pretty sure im not pregnant. Im curious if its from having a yeast infection, or Monistat, and the yeast infection came back 5 days ago! My doctor said a missed period could be caused by infection. But i think i have chronic yeast infections I'm thinking of trying a herbal remedy next, since the monistat doesnt help me.

i am 24 years old as well. i had taken an antibiotic and of course it gave me a mild yeast infection. so the first period started a few days late, but stayed for a normal 6-7 days. a month later i had my next period, which felt really weird to me at the time as far as discharge, flow, etc. so here i am at the second period since i've had the infection. i am 6 days late. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. i have been under strange forms of stress (finances, umemployment, family life, etc). i'm so confused because I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts, nausea, pain or discomfort or cramps, and absolutely no bleeding. But another thing is for the past month i felt really 'off' and 'different'. i didn't feel excited or have any sexual desire at all. there was nothing wrong 'downstairs' but i felt like my body was telling me theres no reason to have sex. anyway, i know its still quite early, but i am so confused because of the yeast infection, stress, lack of sexual desire, and now a 6 day late period with no pregnancy symptoms. i know the only thing to do is wait and take another test and go see a doctor. i'm not the motherly type and not ready for a child. i wish being female wasn't so funkin' complicated. :/

i'm hoping that it's an hormonal imalance and i just didn't ovulate correctly. i would rather it be that than pregnancy.

How is it that someone can be pregnant and not have any symptoms, especially cramps? if there is already an egg implanted, how could you not have cramps from your womb getting adjusted and stretching?

Hi, Im 16 years old and Ive had a couple incidents with my boyfriend where we didn't use protection but we did the "pull out thing", and I have a yeast infection now and I was supposed to have my period four days ago and now I'm late. My breast are hurting but they have been doing that the last three periods so I'm scared of what possibly could be wrong. I took a test last night and it was negative so I'm confused and me and my boyfriend are freaking out. If anyone can tell me what I should do that would be wonderful, I can't talk to my mom about it because I don't live with her.. PLEASE offer some advice.

hello everyone.
i am 18 years old and i believe i have an yeist  infection
ialways dont get my periods normal and i dont have sex but i am sexualy active.
i beleive the yeist infection affects the peirods 

I took vagistat 1 I'm 21 and 2 months late I was 2 months late before I got the infection. 1 month ago I took 2 test and both were neg. Planning on going to a obgyn next week. I'll let ya know if the doc says its related to having a test infection.

Hey, I hope you checked with an OB / GYN to see if you were pregnant and got a blood test for pregnancy. Did it turn out you were pregnant as this post is over a year old?

Not everyone gets symptoms, some people even continue to get what they think are "periods" while they are pregnant, I hope that everything turned out like you wanted it to and that at that time, you weren't pregnant, check with a doctor about depression and anxiety as well if you haven't and are still feeling the same lack of interest and having the same stressors. Depression is no joke and it will mess with your body systems badly.

Kind of experiencing something like this, what finally happened? I got over a yeast infection in november after taking two emergency birth control pills in one week. In december I got my period a day late and it lasted for 2-3 days. Now in january I am 3 days late. Can someone help? PS: took four HPT tests and it came out negative.

What finally happened with you?

hey, i'm 20. i have yeast infection.  My period has never been late its always up to date.. but i'm late by 2 weeks.. i got my period last month and wasnt sexual active for a whole month.. i was vegetarian for 21 days for prayers purpose.. my bf n I are freaking out.. can anyone offer some help..