Hey sorry to go into detail but i need help. Me and my gf were getting comfy with eachother. We started making out and got touchy feely. I wiped the precum of my penis and about 5 secs later i fingered my gf. I was getting really turned on and rather than making a mess in the bed i went to the toilet finished myself off and cleaned my hands with water. Cant remember using soap. Then i came back and i fingered her again after about 5-10 mins. About 5 days later my gf said she felt like throwing up but she was also feeling sick that day. Her period was due around the 28th of jan and its the 3rd of feb today. She says she has been feeling like its coming for about 4-5 days but its still not there yet. I have been trying to re assure her that she is not pregnant but i m scared and i dont want her to know that i m scared as she is overseas and she freaks out to easily and i love her too much to see her so down. Can anyone help me out? Could she be pregnant?

when i said i wiped the pre cum. i said i fingered her after 5 secs. that was a mistake. i meant 5 mins. please someone help me :/