please help I m 18 and scared as sh*t...me n my gf nver had sex just foreplay.. 21 days ago.. I nver ejacuated just rubbed my penis against her outer vaginal area..thats it..nd now gf had missed her periods by 5 days and she has swollen brests too :( :( :( :( :( ...could this be n e thi g other than pregnency plz help and also she is vigin..

If her period were due 26 Dec, then she was expected to have ovulated about 12 Dec. In that case 21 days ago (10 Dec) was a fertile day. However, from the scant details you provide it would not seen she would have got pregnant from what you describe. It could be a delayed period.

1. Are her periods regular?
  2. What is her usual cycle length?
  3. When did her last period start?

When you say you rubbed your "penis against her outer vaginal area" ...

1. What exactly happened?
  2. Was it the tip of your penis in contact with her?
  3. What do you mean by "outer vaginal area"?
    1. Just outside her vaginal entrance?
    2. On her clitoris?
    3. Between her labia majora and labia minora?
    4. Against her labia majora

Sperm has to get into her vagina at a fertile time to get her pregnant. So we need to assess the likelihood of that happening (or not).

Outside her vaginal entrance bro...plz help me my family ll kill me..also I didnot retract my glans..there was only precum I discovered but my penis was coverd by foreskin

OK, but you haven't answered the questions about her menstrual cycle and periods.
Pre-cum can contain sperm. When did you last ejaculate (before the event)? When did you last urinate (before the event)? Where are you from? What are the cultural/religious implications?
I won't be around much today, but I will reply when I can.

From India.. she is a bit irregular but gets in 30 days.. I ejacuated two days ago before the event.. and peed on and had pee at least one time (minimum)

My gf said that her brests are hurting less today.. pain started just and its wintertime... is this something good sign bro??? Plz help bro remember you r saving two lives

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been away from home all day (in UK - so time difference!).
I think the likelihood is that she would not get pregnant, but the possibility is there. If your penis head were fully covered by your foreskin, and the tip did not come into contact with her vaginal entrance, then the chances are very low. Was she very wet?
It sounds from what you describe that her period may not be far away.
What you did took place at what would appear to have been a fertile time. But without being able to picture precisely what happened, it is difficult to be absolutely sure she is not pregnant. However as it is now 21 days since the event, a home pregnancy test should give a reliable result.

Bro I think u r lucky to me...shegor her periods today...now what r the odds? I m so hopy :)

I am pleased. I think it is virtually certain that she is not pregnant.
But you both need to be aware of the dangers of sexual activity of any sort.
If you want to talk about it, and indeed if she does also, I would be pleased to help.
If you sign in you can message me if you would prefer a private conversation.
Take care

Hi sam! NEED TO TALK

PLZ I WANT TO TALK TO YOU IN PRIVATE! WANT UR HELP IN SOME QUESTIONS...PLZ REPLY

Yes you can. But you will have to register (and then make a public post) to use the private message facility.