me and my girl friend was fooling around last august 20 and she got cervical mucus august 19. That means she's ovulating right? I fingered her and while she's giving me a h**d job I got some little pre-cum on the back of my hands and back of my fingers( I'm not that sure). I didn't really saw it, but it felt wet. Now after 3-5 mins I fingered her again. But before I do it I wiped my hands on my pants. But not thoroughly. I masterbated early morning but urinated for 2 times before we did it. She had her period last august 2. Now I'm freaking out if I could get her pregnant. Because I heard that cervical mucus helps sperm to travel inside a girl and when a girl is on ovulation period the chances of getting pregnant is pretty high. What are the chances of her getting pregnant in this situation? Please Help.

there is a very small chance that she is pregnant. i highly doubt it.

How can you say that it is still possible?

it depends if there was sperm on your fingers. but you said you wiped your hand off so thats highly doubtful. most sperm dies as soon as it hits air few can live for up to 30min in air but i highly doubt shes pregnant.

Ahhh.. I forgot to add. I'm sure that I don't have any sperm on my middle finger or palm. I looked at it before inserting and it didn't hit my thing at all. Just the back of my hands and fingers. :-)

then no shes not prego. women only have a small window of fertility each month so even if there would have been sperm on your finger an egg would have had to of been released and most sperm dies before it can even make it to the egg. women are fertile at about day 14 of their cycle. firt day being the first day they start there period then count 14days from that day.