Hello, folks. My friend is such a narcissist that it begins to be pathological. I really don’t know what is into him. I would like to know what kind of psychological conflict we can find in a narcissist. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. Narcissistic behavior is in fact mental disorder. The exact cause is unknown. However, there are some theories that try to explain this. The main accent is on parents. It seems that these kids have overindulgence and overvaluation by their parents. This helps in creating narcissistic personality. I hope this helps. Good luck with your friend! Bye!

Hi, there. Many adolescents can have some traces of narcissism. That is why you shouldn’t easily diagnose someone with narcissistic disorder. This is a mental disorder and if you put it to someone, he will wear this label for the rest of his life. However, if your friend really has it, then he should start with the treatment. In any case, try to talk him into going to the psychiatrist. Try not to persuade him so much. On the other hand, don’t give up easily. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!