What should I do now that I have found out I somehow developed sulfite allergy. I don’t even know how this happened; my doctor says that stress might be the key factor and that probably someone in the family also has some sort of allergy. Anyway, what would be the diet for people who have sulfite allergy?

Well, you will have to do a lot to avoid sulfites, since they are included in a lot of food products. Reading carefully the labels of the products is something you will have to do from now on and also, if you are not sure if there are sulfites in the article you want to buy, don’t buy it. That would be a much safer choice for you!

Hello there,

As the poster above me has already said you need to watch out by reading labels on the products carefully. This will be quite exhausting in the beginning but later on you will see how you will know in front what certain products contain. I hope that you will find solution for your stress because you see by yourself that it is not good and allergy is just beginning. There are additional physical signs of too much stress, and it is better to avoid it. Exercising is a great way to deal with stress.

I would recommend you yoga, you are learning how to breathe and how to leave stress out of your body and mind.