Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I am 23 years old and currently undergoing allergen tests to determine why I feel nauseous from time to time. A friend told me that I might be allergic to sulfites, which can be found almost anywhere. Since I like drinking wines, I would like to know if I’m allergic to sulfite, does it mean that I can’t drink wine.

Loading...

Let’s wait for those results first. As for sulfites, they are more common in white wine, so that one you should really avoid if you have that allergy. Also, you have to know that this allergy works if the amount of sulfites taken is high enough to produce the reaction. And lots of products contain really only small sulfite concentrations.
Reply

Loading...

Hello there salomone310,

Well as the poster above me has said you need to wait for those results. Although it is great to have good friends who take care of us in situations like this sometimes their advices can make us feel even worse. Your friend has heard something about sulfite allergy and he knows that you like to drink vines, so naturally he is saying if you are allergic to these you will have to give up one of your habits.

After you discover what is making you sick, then start to think about life style changes. And I am sure that you are not drinking every day and that the amount you drink is not that big, so maybe you will lead the same life as before.

Reply

Loading...