Yesterday my partner was at my house and she gave me a blow job and i came and a large amount got on my penis. So i went to the bathroom and cleaned it off and all of that. Well i'd say about an hour later we were messing around and she put my penis on her clit and later i went in her vagina but i pulled it out just to be sure i didn't cum in her and im not sure if there was pre-cum on my penis or still cum in general on it...please help we're really worried

WELL SINCE YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRE CUM THERE'S A BIG POSSIBILITY THAT SHE COULD BE PREGNANT SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD EITHER GET A PREGNANCY TEST OR CONTACT A DOCTOR.

Sperm dies quickly once exposed to air, so even if you didn't clean properly, they'd most likely be all dead. however, pre-cum can carry those thats still left in the urethra so there is still a possibility, however very unlikely. but if you're still worried, i'd suggest the morning after pill which is effective up to 72 hours after the incident.

What's the morning after pill?

Its a like a plan b pill like if you expect you're pregnant the next morning you take the pill and it should terminate or stop the pregnancy from existing.

Well where do you get it?