Hey, most of my friends told me there was nothing really to worry about but I just want to see what the opinions are like on here....

My GF and I had sex last night and me, being turned on and naive, went in with no condom. About 30-45 minutes prior to sex, she had given me oral sex and I had ejaculated, so even though I cummed during sex I don't think it was that much.

She takes birth control but has been known to miss a day sometimes, does it stay in her system anyways?

Opinions please!!

Ejaculation is ejaculation, it causes pregnancy and STD's.

IF your g/f is on the pill then she is protected as long as she takes it correctly, but YOU said she does not... %-)

IF I were you I would have her take the MORNING AFTER PILL, or PLAN B Emergency birth control pill. IT is over the counter.. This will give you added protection and peace of mind.

PLEASE encourage your g/f to take her pill on time.

REMEMBER, you cannot ake her take her pill correctly, BUT you can make YOURSLF wear a condom.

CONDOM or baby( or paying for an aboriton, both are not cheap)

Yes, it was the first time and I am kind of freaked out now.

I have already told myself it will NOT happen again.

Don't be too freaked out!

PLAN B is the morning after pill, it can be used up to 5 DAYS after sex, but in the first 3 days it is 95% effetcive!

95% is pretty darn good odds!

I know condoms suck sometimes, but that is one thing men often ask about "My g/f forgets her pill >:( "

IF you are teens(you did not say the age) Planned parenthood gives the pill out at walk in clinics.

ANY pharmacy can give you PLAN B. Planned parenthood is cheaper though.. Adults can go to =)

I am 18, she is 20.

I don't know if she would be up for taking the morning after pill. I think my chances are really good that she isn't pregnant though.

I am not familiar with women's ovulation cycles, we had sex the day after her period ended. Is this when girls are normally ovulating??

Hi there =)

Umm. Many women ovulate the week after their period ends, yes. On the pill you do not ovulate though, which is a good thing.

The morning after pill is not an abortion[which I am not against].In case you wanna know.

ALSO, you do not get pregnant the day you have sex. Pregnancy is actually a process which can take up to 2 full weeks to happen, which is why you can use emergency birth control.

3 nights ago me and my girlfriend had sex and we used a condom. i came as i pulled my penis out of her vagina and it didn't break. but for some reason im still worried that she might get pregnant from it... can someone help me??

i doubt she is pregnant! you used a condom so thats good and its pretty effective