i started seeing someone about a month or so ago and well we had sex tonight. now i've had sex before but my hymen didnt break. but it did tonight. i think. i felt a pop down that area. and it hurt like a b***h! and i started bleeding pretty bad. now its not real bad little heaver then spotting. when will i stop bleeding. is it okay to take something for the cramps? and he didnt actually er cum. so i shouldnt havent been able to get pregnant right? or if after 4 weeks of not having a period should i still take a test? i feel stupid asking all these questions but im to afraid to ask anyone that knows me. please can someone help me out here. thanks

Yes it's Ok to take something for the cramps. The bleeding will stop pretty quickly if it was just your hymen that was broken. Your biggest concern should be why on earth you are having unprotected sex, not only because of the risk of pregnancy but also for your personal health.

i dont hurt anymore just bleeding. and idk it just kinda happened. didnt think about it i guess.