i was with my bf last night and he was touching me down there and made the comment that it was good that i wasnt a virgin. only i am, so i asked him what made him think this and he said cause theres no resistance. so im wondering dose that just mean that my hymen is broken? please someone help me out here.

He's just being mean. You can break the hymen by riding a horse or doing ballet or gymnastics... seriously no one judges on a hymen anymore as to your virginity. Just tell your boyfriend to shut up.

i dont get it,is it dat u neva told him u are a virgin,if u did he shouldnt be sayin dat coz so many people loose their hymen thru so many ways,i am a virgin & i gat no hymen,my boyfrend undrestands & he doesnt mean he doesnt trust me dat i ve neva had sex.i bet it if he sleeps wit u he will kno u neva had sex.and more over do u masturbate very often,and do u use ur finger in doin it or some other thins,coz 4 him 2 say no resistance dat means u wide,i masturbate wit my finger,i dont tamper wit it too much,wen eva my bf do da work he still tells me im tight dat if we av sex its still gonna hurt.

Yeah, many guys think that having sex with a virgin will mean that they get to "pop the cherry" or break the hymen. But... many people break their hymens before even having sex.