I am not sure that my hymen has broken or not? My bf forced me to have sex with him last night and I refused a lot of times. Then after all, I asked him "Why the bed so wet?" He said that he broke my hymen and I am no longer virgin, so why don't I just let him finish the sex? I did feel hurt when he used his finger to poke on my bottom. But very quick, his finger off. Then he used his penis to touch my bottom very gently. I didn't think he did put in my body yet. But he kept saying that the hymen already broke, let him finish the second part of the sex. My mom told me that if the hymen broken, it should be bleeding, so I thought he lie to me, just to cheated me that I already broke then hymen, so I will let him have sex with me. But I didn't let him. And later he asked me "do you want that like not happened?" More I think that he lied to me to cheat me for sex. So I thought my hymen still not broke. But today when I talked to my friends, they said that not all virgin girl will bleeding. So I am very scared now.

Please help. How can I tell my hymen has broken yet or not?

dont worry

Im not sure how to tell but from what you said you should tell someone about what hapened and if you didnt want him to do that and if you didnt agree then tht was rape xx talk to someone xx if you are close  to your mum then talk to her she will help you xx

can someone please tell me i had sex about 3years ago and i bled a little i recently have tried having a baby with my partner but no luck and then just tonight he was fingering me and he went in hard and there was a wall there he made a little hole in it and it bled like hell im just wondering would he of popped my cherry and how can i tell i want a baby

BREAK UP WITH HIM!!! any guy that is making u have sex is not a cool guy. Just saying

Honey don't listen to her or him water ever if he stucco his penis in you your not version