Ok so I dont really know how to go about this im really really confused! about a week ago I started feeling i guess where muscle spasms in my uterus kind of like a fluttering or "eye twitching" feeling.Along with that I started experiencing dizziness my breasts were sore but see this is where things get real confusing given this past monday I got home from school i went to he bathroom when i went to wipe my self I saw there was blood it was fairly red in color I thought it was my period starting but normally it would be accompanied by severe menstrual cramps..later on that day I didnt start to get any menstrual cramps I also saw that the bleeding was stopping it started to be this pinkish/brownish color i didnt think anything of it since last month the exact same thing happend eventhough months before that I would have cramps the day of getting my period and it would start real heavily and only last 4 days...but last month (november) it started on a sunday very light it was like that for maybe 2 days then all of a sudden got real heavy,and it didnt end till the next following sunday!Now me and my boyfriend have had sex, about 2 weeks ago and he came inside me.I also spent this past weekend 10-11-10/10-12-10 with him and we had sex.Like I said on monday after school i noticed some bleeding but then it stopped.the next day I started feeling cramps but they didnt really hurt as much as some cramps I've experienced before. I went to the school bathroom & as I wiped myself saw it was blood but red in color..When I got home I noticed it was gone it went back to the pinkish/brownish color before..its not enough to get on my panties though.Anyways I woke up today expecting the same but to my surprise I havent bled at all its still alil pinkish when i wipe but it seems to be going away..Could this be implantation bleeding?PLEASE HELP!!
I would gladly appreciate it!!! :-D

(sorry its so long,but i just fely like i had to give every detail)

the first time you held sex with him and see the blood that means at that time your hymen was broke because tightening of vagina every time you see the blood after sex if you have done unprotected sex than you have to do pregnancy test if he used condoms while making love with you than it may be hormonal imbalance or if you have taken contraceptive pills than it happens

Ive lost my virginity awhile back ago though.I was on birth control awhile back like around the beginning of 2010 around february but stopped around april due to that it made me gain weight..we havent been using condoms we're more into the "withdrawl"method.But lately hes gotten pretty sloppy with it.But anyways with the bleeding problem it was light and pinkish/brownish and it completely stopped by wednesday.Also I must note that lately Ive been feeling the need to pee a lot.Im kinda nauseous but havent thrown up yet.I found out the nearby clinic does free pregnancy tests everyday..so im going to wait it out a little bit longer(eventhough im not entirely sure what it is im waiting for)Maybe around monday or tuesday I will go & get the test done!