I'm a thirteen year old girl and want to try masturbation, but I don't want to lose my virginity or anything and I'm not sure whether this can happen while masturbating. Also, I'm not sure where my clitoris is exactly :$ :$ . Can anyone help???

Hi there. This is the main question for all girls who want to start to masturbate - can masturbation break virginity? 

Look, it is true that you can break your hymen if you are using something while you are masturbating. When you see the blood you will know that your hymen is broken. No, you won't lose your virginity in that case, because to lose virginity you need to have intercourse.

But, the problem can happen because usually, your boyfriend won't believe you that you have lost your virginity while you were masturbation.

To cut long story short, when you see the blood that doesn't mean that you lost your virginity. It just means that your hymen is broken. 

I normally use my shower to masterbate. it feels very good. if you watch some porn first or during it feels even more good

You can only lose your virginity if you have sex honey, so don't worry about that! Your clit is a small nub that is above the entrance to the vagina. So go look down there and you can see the vagina, then a little above the hole is the nub! (Clit!) Start touching around down there and see what feels best, experimentation and practice are the best ways to do it.

You can also let the water from the faucet in the bathtub run over your clit, or if you have a hand-held hair washer in the shower you can hold that up against your clit and the water pressure will feel good :-D

thats what i do in my shower, it does feel good. however, the first time i did it i bled a little. it didnt hurt or anything. though i continued masturbating like that for another 2 years. not too regularly though.
when i bled doesnt that mean my hymen is broken? have i lost my virginity? please help. i hope i havent lost my virginity.

when you bleed it doesnt mean you lost your virginity. it just means you broke your hymen. loosing virginity is just a saying that it isnt your first time. so untill you had sex with someone you havent lost your virginity

Are you hundred percent sure that masturbating can't lose virginity?
Actually, I did masturbating sometimes if I feel H___..
but I didn't try yet Entering my fingers inside my vagina. I just played my clit
because I'm afraid to lose my virginity. But I'm dying to try to enter my fingers
But I'm not sure if I'd still maintain my virginity.

virginity can only be lost by having sex, plain and simple. though you may want to be wary of breaking your hymen if you are in a culture where virginity before marriage is important and is signified by an intact hymen. the hymen has nothing to do with virginity really but some cultures seem to be lagging on that understanding.

I agree, although it's a bit of a tricky question. What counts as sex anyway? You can get an STD from oral sex, but a lot of people don't consider that to be losing your virginity. I think the important thing to realize is that virginity is a concept, not something that you actually physically have or not. What do you think?

true, a debate on what constitutes losing virginity is outside the scope of this thread though. the only important thing here is that you can't lose your virginity through masturbation. there is this extremely common conception that the hymen is equal to your virginity. yes the hymen may be ruptured by masturbation but this is not losing your virginity.

Technically the hymen can be broken by a tampon or a really bad fall so if an intact hymen is your idea of virginity then yes masturbation can break your hymen. If you want the modern definition of actually having sexual intercourse as losing your virginity then no masturbating can not in anyway make you lose your virginity.

Hey,

I was on my period like a couple days ago... it kinda stopped. I masturbated and then I was bleeding again. Did I break my hymen or is it just my period?

Hi all, this is my first post and hoping not the last !! :-)

how did u masturbate, did u put ur fingers or anything inside ur vagina or just played with ur clit ?

:-) Im 13 Too.. I Masturbate All Thee Timee. It Is a Really Good Feelingg.. I Thought When Youu Break Your Hymen It Was Supposed To Hurt? ? When I Masturbated It Bled A Litttle But It Never Hurt.. Hmm. And I Mean Fingers In Thee Vagina Masturbatingg.. :-P

for some it is painful and for some there is not very much feeling of it at all