Hi, folks. My friend doesn’t believe in official medicine. She turned to the nature and she is practicing holistic medicine. I must admit that I haven’t heard about it before. I would like to know something more about this healing. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks for all your help.

Hello. I’ll try to help. Holistic medicine has approach to physical, mental and spiritual aspects of life. Many people think it is the same as alternative medicine, but it isn’t quite so. Holism teaches that an entity is greater that the simple sum of its parts. When considering one’s health, we must see emotional and mental aspects of health, not only physical. Acupuncture and chiropractics are only some of the methods, but they are not fully accepted from official circles. I hope I’ve helped you a little. If you want to ask anything, don’t hesitate. I’ll try to help. Bye!