Hello, folks. I must admit that I am exposed to a lot of stress. I have stress at work, at home… I think it is everywhere. I would like to know how I can feel free from stress. Some friends of mine mentioned Reiki, but I don’t know any details. I will need more info from someone who’s tried it. Thanks.

Hello. My sister tried Reiki. It is an old Japanese technique. It is excellent for stress reduction. Many people use it as complementary technique for treating emotional, mental and even physical diseases. There are several ways of techniques. There is whole body treatment. The name speaks for itself. There are also other practices. Those are: localized treatment, informal treatment, group treatment, self treatment and spiritual practice. I hope you will find something that suits you best. Bye!

I just happened to see your post, and wanted to invite you to view the following site to explain a bit more about what Reiki is all about.

reikilfhealing.com

Feel Free to contact me through the site if you have any other questions, or need help finding a practitioner.

JoAnne Robinson
Reiki Master/Teacher