Hello, guys. I am interested in yoga, especially in its chakra theory. It all seems very interesting and exotic to me. I would like to ask someone whether there is a scientific approach to yoga chakras. Is it possible? Thanks in advance for your answers. This means a lot to me. Bye!

Hello to you too. Chakras represent the places where nadis intersect. Nadis are pathways of life energy. There are seven basic chakras. Each chakra represents a specific organ and mental condition. I am not sure that there is a scientific approach. I have never read in any scientific magazine or book anything about life energy. Perhaps, you should talk to a doctor or a biologist to see what they think. I am sorry that I couldn’t help you more with info. Good luck!

Hi adair,

Since pierre has gave you some basic information about your question I would just like to add few more facts.

First of all yoga is physical, mental, and spiritual discipline and this is very important. The goal of yoga is to make you balanced in all these three states. It is all connected and you really need to give yourself into it if you want results. Since you are looking for scientific evidence it is very unlikely that you will accomplish this.

Basically yoga will improve your health and it will help you to liberate yourself from the worldly suffering.

So try to relax if you are interesting in practicing yoga and if you can’t I advise some other discipline. 

yes, performing yoga is very good for health, it will shabe your boby stucture especially for women