I heard that Ayurveda can help with lots of health problems like diabetes, angina, asthma, nausea, hepatitis etc. If it is so successful, why are there no reliable scientific trials of it? I don’t know much about this method except that it is an ancient Indian healing system but I would like to hear more about it.

Ayurveda is a very old, traditional medicine from India. Some people say that its principles are based on spiritual view of life. I guess that’s why it is hard to observe it with a scientific approach. Its methods consist of using various diets, massage, exercises, meditation and herbal therapy. And the most important thing is that it is based on individual approach.

I am very interested in Ayurveda, but it is very hard to find a practitioner and herbs needed for therapy. Most of the herbs that are used for healing by Ayurvedas principles are not formally declared to be safe and using them would be on your own risk. I believe in Ayurvedas principles and I wish that it could be officially accepted. I noticed that interest for it is rapidly spreading so I hope we will soon have some scientific analysis of its efficiency.

Ayurveda is a waste of time my dear friend.