Hi, guys. I have heard a lot of good things about orthomolecular medicine. However, I am not sure that pharmaceutical companies are happy about this. Is there any confrontation with this? I am not sure how this works. I would gladly hear out your opinion about this. Thank you for replying. Bye!

Hi, there. You can bet that there is a confrontation between pharmaceutical concerns and orthomolecular medicine. The basic of orthomolecular medicine is to reduce or/and to exclude xenobiotics from therapy. The entire pharmaceutical industry is based on the use of xenobiotics. They earn millions. Imagine what would happen if everybody stopped using medications. The pharmaceutical industry would crash. They are definitely fighting against it. It is an interesting combat. We’ll see who will win. Bye!

Hi, guys. Many people claim that orthomolecular medicine will become official in the near future. Orthomolecular medicine is not only excluding xenobiotics from one’s life. It is changing your lifestyle from basics. You must find optimum levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This medicine has a goal not only to restore health, but to maintain it as well. It isn’t an easy job like someone thinks it is. An individual approach is needed. It is something that we are not offered by pharmaceutical companies. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, good people. I am an optimist. I think that orthomolecular medicine must win. However, I think that pharmaceutical companies are not their only enemy. Remember that orthomolecular medicine is also against junk food and additives. Can you name only one product from your supermarket that does not contain any additive at all? I bet you can’t. I think that food industry is also against this discipline. I hope, however, that health will win. Bye!