Hello, folks. My friend has been obsessed with traditional Chinese medicine. I really don’t know much about it, but I think he has been exaggerating with it. Can you tell me something more? Can you give me online primer on it? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I do not quite understand what you mean by online primer. I can tell you that traditional Chinese medicine is a complementary alternative system. TCM includes many practices. Some of them are: acupuncture, herbal medicine, dietary therapy, Tui na and Shiatsu massage. This medicine is thousands of years old. It is very complex. It regards human body as the unity of spiritual and physical. You should consult an expert for more details. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, there. TCM is really complex. We cannot help you with few sentences. It has a history that lasts for more than 3000 years. Its approach is different than the one in Western medicine. It has a holistic approach. Its treatment is based on diagnosis and differentiating the symptoms. Tissues and organs are connected via channels. Qi or Chi transfers the information between them. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, guys. I have also heard about the complexity of TCM. It is really based on differentiating the syndromes. It means that the same disease can be cured in different ways. Diagnosis and treatment are based on yin-yang phenomenon and five elements theory. As you can see TCM uses different methods. You have acupuncture, herbal medicine, etc. You should really find an expert for more details. If you find out something interesting, please let us know. Bye!