I’ve been under a great deal of stress lately, so I had to start using anti-depressants. They help me, but I think that physical activity is one of the most important things when it comes to mental health. That’s why I’ve decided to start running. I just don’t know whether it’s recommendable at the moment when I’m taking those pills. What can be side effects?

Side effects can be only positive because running can only make feel better. I know that anti-depressants sometimes can cause drowsiness and fatigue and maybe you’ll have a problem to get used to running routine, but if you’re disciplined everything will be all right. Maybe you can ask somebody to keep you company for the first time in order to make it easier for you, because it’s easier to run while in company. You can also bring MP3 player so that you can listen to your favorite music. All in all, together with anti-depressants and healthy life style, running will make you feel much better and more relaxed, and you’ll forget about the stress.

running is very good for your mental health there are even doctors who subscribe the physical activity to patient suffering from an depression.
Running is one of the best antidepressiva. You can clear your mind while running and when you finish your track. You feel very satisfied and happy because your body gets a boost of endorfines.