suppose if the testosterone Level In Male's Body is very less and does not increases even he turns up 21 years,how it can be increased ?
how the organ can be transformed in to an developed organ(developed organ here refers to male organ...) ?
plz suggest suitable measures so that it helps..should one join gym for increasing the level ?
??p
yes i have done blood tests...and its very low level..does injections help in increasing the levels ?

This is your third post on this issue.

You've had your blood tested and your testosterone level is low. What did the doctor say? How "low" is it?

Yes injections, prescribed by your doctor, will help. Don't take them if they are not prescribed. There is also evidence that physical activity (exercise) can increase the testosterone level.

I'd advise that you see an endocrinologist. They specialize is hormone disorders.

As to transforming organs, are you are trying to increase the size of an organ? If so, once you've stopped growing physically, you won't restart growing. Other changes can occur however, pubic hair, facial hair, etc.

This is one of those questions where you'd do best to see a doctor. There are too many variables to give you specific advice over the internet.

TO MR MEDIC DAN, OR WHOEVER INTERESTED IN ANSWERING
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE INFORMATION..

I TOOK INJECTIONS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW..BUT THE MALE ORGAN IS GROWING AND SIZE IS ALSO GROWING SLOWLY..
IS THERE NO PERMANENT SOLUTION TO CURE THESE DISORDER?

ITS K THAT I LL VISIT AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST..

BUT THE THING I M WORRIED ABOUT IS
"WILL THE SIZE WONT INCREASE EVEN AFTER TAKING INJECTIONS OR JOINING GYM ? "
AS TESTOSTERONE BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR HAIRS,VOICE AND ORGAN SIZE GROWTH ?
PLZ SUGGEST SO THAT I CAN BE A BIT RELIEVED ABOUT IT !
AS A MATTER FOR FUTURE...!

If you're taking hormones and they are working then that is a good thing. You will need to keep taking the hormones until directed by your doctor. If you stop taking them, then the changes will not continue to occur unless your body is now making testosterone. You could require this therapy for life.

No matter what, eventually the "organ" will stop growing. You can not change that.

Check with the endocrinologist. They can explain everything and how it pertains to you.

Good luck.