I am seeing an endocrinologist for increased testosterone (112). I am gaining weight at rapid proportions. They can not find the reason I am having such high testosterone. How can I stop this weight gain. :( [/img]

If the weight gain is a result of the increased levels of testosterone, its probably leam muscle mass and not fat so try not to let it freak you out too much. No, you won't turn into some freaky Amazon bodybuilder chick either.

Has the endocrinologist presented you with any options with hormone therapy? The sex hormones in our body all work in a checks and balances type system so there is probably something that can be introduced into your system to offset some of the excess testosterone.

How old are you? How long has this been going on? Are you currently taking any perscriptions? Have you had a hysterectomy?