DEAR SIR,

I AM SUFFERING FROM HYPOGONADISM,HAVING EXTREMELY LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.

ALL MY DETAILS ARE MENTIONED AS FOLLOWS:

I AM A, 18YRS 4MONTHS OLD, BOY.AT PRESENT I AM DOING MY ENGENEERING (1ST YEAR).STILL I LOOK LIKE A SMALL CHILD OF CLASS 8 OR 9.MY HEIGHT AND WEIGHT BEING BELOW NORMAL.

I DONT HAVE HAIRS ON MY BODY AT PLACES WHERE GENERALLY ADULTS HAVE (i.e. ARMPITS, CHEST, AROUND STOMACH,FACIAL HAIRS LIKE BEARD OR MOUSTACHE) AND HAVE VERY FEW/SMALL (NOT VERY DENSE) HAIRS ON MY HANDS AND LEGS,AS MUCH AS IT NATURALLY OCCURS IN ANY CHILD OR ANY GIRL.BUT THERE IS NO SUCH SCARCITY OVER THE HEAD.

SECONDLY I ALSO HAVE VERY LESS STAMINA,STRENGTH IN MY HANDS IS VERY LESS.INSPITE OF MY WEIGHT BEING LESS I CANT PULL UP MYSELF ON MY HANDS.HAVE NEVER PERFORMED WELL IN SPORTS ALSO.NO MENTAL DISORDERS, GOOD IN STUDIES.

SUMMARY OF REPORTS OF CONSULTATION TO A PAEDEATRIC:

• AGE=18YRS 4MONTHS
• HEIGHT=164 CMS
• WEIGHT=45 KGS
• ARM SPAN=171CM
• SPL (PENILE LENGTH, UNERECTED) =6CM
• GONADS SIZE= 1.5CM
• BONEAGE=13YRS 6MONTHS
• FSH=0.20 mIU/ml
• LH=0.40 mIU/ml
• TESTOSTERONE=0.20 NG/ML
• NO AXILLARY HAIR
• NO MOUSTACE
• TANNER STAGE I
• PREPUBERTAL
• VOICE~HIGH PITCH; SLIGHT FEMININE TONE (ONE MAY GET CONFUSED WHEN ON PHONE).

PATIENT'S FATHER'S:

• AGE=46YRS
• BUILD: NORMAL BODY(NOT AT ALL WEAK OR SLIM)
• HEIGHT=5'9"
• WEIGHT=73 KGS
• MEDICAL HISTORY:HAVE SUFFICIENT HAIRS EVERYWHERE ON BODY APART FROM ON CHEST, BUT HAVE ENOUGH NEAR STOMACH REGION,FACIAL HAIRS A BIT LESS.SAYS IT CAME WHEN HE WAS AROUND 17YRS.
NO OTHER RELATED PROBLEM.

OTHER DISEASES: HAVE ASTHAMA AND ALLERGY (INHIBITED FROM HER MOTHER),
VERY RARE SLIGHTLY INCREASED SUGAR, CHOLESTROL OR BLOOD PRESSURE (SINCE 2 YRS AFTER CROSSING 43YRS)

PATIENT'S MOTHER'S:

• AGE=39YRS
• BUILD: NORMAL BODY (NOT WEAK OR SLIM)
• HEIGHT=5'4"
• WEIGHT=63 KGS
• MEDICAL HISTORY:
>MENOPAUSE AT AN EARLY AGE, i.e. SINCE 1YR i.e. AT AGE OF 38YRS.
>HAD A THYROID OPERATION 10YRS BACK STILL TAKES GLAXOSMITH TABLET DAILY.

AND NO OTHER PAST OR PRESENT DISEASE.

PAITENT'S SISTER:

• AGE=19YRS 5MONTHS
• HEIGHT=5'4"
• WEIGHT=59 KGS
• MEDICAL HISTORY: FINE EXCEPT SUFFERING FRM ASTHAMA.

PATIENT'S OTHER DETAILS:

• HAVING FREQUENT HEADACHES: FOLLOWED BY VOMITING (WCH GIVES A LITTLE RELIEF).OCCURS ON AN AVERAGE ONCE IN A MONTH AND LAST FOR FULL DAY (RELIEVED AFTER VOMITING).
• NO SPERMS ALTHOUGH ERECTION OCCURS
• RELATIVELY LONGER LEGS AND SHORTER ABDOMINAL REGION: THE LEGS(REGION STARTING FROM THE NAVEL TO FOOT) APPEAR TO BE BIT LARGER /ABDOMINAL PART APPEARS TO BE SMALLER, COMPARATIVE TO THE OVERALL HIEGHT UNLIKE IN GENERAL CASES.
• ARCHED/PROJECTED BONEY SHAPE ON THE SIDES OF WAIST(CERTAINLY NOT FAT,MOST LIKELY BONES):NO INVESTIGATIONS DONE ON IT.
• SWEET PAIN OFTEN FELT INSIDE THE RIBCAGE ON STRENOUS WORK: SOMETIMES AFTER RUNNING OR DOING SOME RAPID/SUDDEN ENERGY CONSUMING WORK LIKE A SPEEDY DANCE, A INTENSE PAIN IS FELT IN THE LEFT PORTION, BELOW THE RIBCAGE, WHERE THE RIBS ARE ABOUT TO END. THIS PAIN PULSATES WITH MY BREATHING IN OR OUT MOTION (PAIN’S INTENSITY INCREASE DURING INHALATION, AND CALMS WHEN BREATHE IS HOLDED OR EXHALED AND THEN BACK AGAIN ON INHALATION.SOMETIMES PAIN MAY INTENSIFY DURING EXHALATION ALSO IF THE EXHALATION IS FORECEFUL).IT LASTS FOR FEW MINUTES & ITSELF GETS CORRECTED. NO INVESTIGATIONS DONE.

FINAL RESULT:

LOW TESTOSTERONE FOR AGE
LIKELY TO HAVE HYPOONADISM

"INJECTION: TESTOSTERONE 100MG ONCE A MONTH FOR 4~6 MONTHS."

I HAVE SOME DOUBTS REGARDING IT AND WANT TO CLARIFY THEM BEFORE TAKING ANY SUCH TREATMENTS.

*I WANTED TO ASK WETHER THE DETAILS FURNISHED ARE SUFFICIENT TO CONCLUDE THAT I AM SUFFERING FROM HYPOGONADISM:

IF NOT THEN WHAT FURTHER TESTS ARE REQUIRED AND THE CONCLUSIONS THAT CAN BE MADE FM IT OR IF THERE ARE POSSIBILITIES OF ANY OTHER DISEASE OR CAUSE OF MY PROBLEMS;

AND IF YES THEN IT IS WCHICH TYPE OF HYPOGONADISM (PRIMARY OR SECONDARY).

*AS MENTIONED I HAD BEEN ADVICED TO TAKE TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS, WHICH I AM MAINLY CONCERNED WITH.I AM AFRAID OF THE SIDEFFECTS/ RISKS OF TAKING SUCH HORMONAL INJECTIONS.AND HENCE IS HESITATING FROM FOLLOWING MY DOCTOR'S ADVICE.KINDLY LIST ALL THE POSSIBLE SIDEEFFECTS AND RISKS OF TAKING IT.AND IS THERE ANY ALTERNATE WAY OF GETTING IT CURED, OR IF IT'S POSSIBLE THAT I NEED NOT TAKE ANY SUCH TREATMENT.

*IF THERE IS NO ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS WHICH ARE RISK FREE THEN WHAT PRECAUTIONS I NEED TO TAKE AND WHAT IMMEDIATE EFFECTS WILL I HAVE TO FACE AFTER TAKING THE INJECTIONS.

I WILL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO U IF U TAKE THE PAIN OF REPLYING TO ME AND HELP ME IN GETTING MY PROBLEMS CURED.

THANKING YOU;

GREETINGS :)

My name is Mary and I am reviewing information about testosterone injections for my 15 year old son. Please tell me if you have started the injections and how it is going. Also, I am curious to see what the doctors have found with you, specifically why you are having headaches. Please let me know how things are going for you.
Sincerely,
Mary

It sounds like you have klinefeter syndrome. Have you ever had a cromosomal test to confirm it? You will benefit from the testosterone injection because your body does not produce enough on its own. However, once you start it will be for life and you have to be very consistent and diciplined about it and follow the doctor's dosage and instruction.