Hello. I am here to find out something more about this product called Andro400. I really need some reliable information about this subject so please don’t tell me anything you are not 100% sure it’s true.  

I am a woman, my age is not important ( even if it was I wouldn’t tell  :) ). And I was wondering if I can use Andro 400 for weight loss. I see many men are using it at my gym, but I don’t see any women. I wonder why is that. 

Is it possible that this supplement raises testosterone levels or something like that? 

Yes, of course. It is the main advantage of this product, besides of course, weight loss. It contains Eurycoma longifolia . That is actually its only ingredient. Andro 400 max, has two other ingredients (L Arginine and L Citrulline ) but Andro  400 contains only this one.

As I was saying, Eurycoma longifolia is a plant which is supposed to help the body to raise testosterone level.

Besides that, it is also used to help weight loss.

I think that women should also use this product since they say it can help them to enhance their libido and to increase sex drive.

This product is been said to raise the level of testosterone. I am not going to tell you that it doesn’t do that,  since you told us not to give you any information that is not 100% reliable. But I will tell you what I’ve found regarding this and I’ll let you decide.There was this study in 2014 in which 13 healthy non-athletes were given 400 mg of Eurycoma longifolia or a placebo for six weeks. The average age of the tested people was about 29 years. Results of this study had shown that, according to urine,  Eurycoma longifolia had no effect whatsoever on testosterone level. 

I’ve heard of that too! And not only does it not raise testosterone level, it doesn’t help in losing weight either. 

There was also a study, it lasted for 4 weeks, but it didn’t include exactly eurycoma longifolia, but a supplement that contains that plant. It is called Physta. 

They took 64 men and women and randomly gave them placebo or 200mg of this Physta supplement. 

The results have shown that people who took Physta had no changes whatsoever when it comes to body fat. 

This study did show a certain increase in testosterone levels though. 

I don’t know what to believe anymore.