Hello. I'm 17 year old male and I'm pretty desperate right now and I need help. You see, to be honest with you, I'm not satisfied with how I look right now. I'm pretty skinny and literally have no muscles.
Even my mother often says that probably, before I was born, I should have been female.
I have come to the conclusion that I'm lacking out of testosterone hormones and decided to do something about it. Before I contact any doctor over this I would like to find out is there any natural way to increase level of my testosterone in blood?
You can't even imagine how this can interfere with everyday activities decreasing your self-esteem and self confidence.

I'm really sorry about you and I can only assume how much problems this can cause to a boy your age. I would also like to tell you that you are not alone because many young boys your age have experienced the same problem.
To be honest with you, I don’t know a lot about this but I have heard that people are talking about some herbs that can increase your testosterone but none of this was medically proven. I suggest you to contact your endocrinologist and determine what exactly the problem is. If you have low level of testosterone then your doctor will prescribe you supplemental therapy that will increase your muscle mass, enhance your ability to burn fat and improve your libido and sexual function.

I am 27 years old and have a test problem, the first thing I can tell you is to go get it checked by your doctor all it is a simple blood test. To find out if you have a problem. Because if you really do have low test you should know it, because it almost has depression like symptoms and you wouldn't have any energy, all you feel like doing is sleeping. I have to get a shot every two weeks in my hip, they are about 60 dollars a shot or you can get cream to rub on your shoulders that is about 600 a month. Some natural ways to boost test is to limit your polyunsaturated fats and to consume most of you fats as saturated and monosaturated fats. I would not recommend taking any of the so called test boosters, that you see advertised in the mag. I would also recommend that you get the Arpil edition of Fitness Rx mag. 2008 they have two good articles in there about test.

rinke wrote:

Quote:

you may find some help using Maca Root...

Really very sorry for that I prefer daynamic Dynamic Duo Diet. It is actually a combination of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse. This duodiet has gained lots of significance recently due to its magical properties. It has been the staple food of Brazilians for over 300 years.It is tasty and has all the necessary Vitamins, Minerals, fiber and antioxidants which helps in weight loss and also makes our skin glow due to detoxification toxins from the body.