Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I believe that I'm having some hormonal problems. That’s the only logical explanation.
For all my life I was very skinny and very susceptible to almost all possible diseases. It seams to me like my immune system is insufficient.
Anyway, about a year ago I started visiting one gym hopping that I will build up some muscle mass and finally look healthier. All this time and all those weights- but nothing. A friend from gym has recommended me to maybe start using some testosterone supplements and I haven’t heard better idea. Can anyone tell me more about this?

Hi. I have just read your post and to be honest with you- I have nothing against these supplements but you should definitely find out more about it before you start using it.
You probably don’t know that there may be several non-medication methods to increase your testosterone level such as increasing the amount of exercise in your daily routine, giving up alcohol and lowering your stress! Still, many people decide to start using these supplements. Testosterone could come in a form of injections, pellets, pills, patches and gels. It has many good effects on man. Testosterone can increase your muscle mass, enhance your ability to burn fat, improve your libido and sexual function, improve your ability to cope with stress, improve your memory, concentration and visual acuity and protect your heart.