Hello

I just need some support information from all of you about being a VIRGIN. I really don't know and i'm not sure about I'm virgin or not. When i came to this site, i have read some messages..... so the whole point is that you will not going to loose your virgin is when you're not having sex, right? I never having sex before, I just want to know is that the only way you can lose your virgin, and when your having sex and especially at the first time, you will be painful and also bleeding right? There was a post in this forum said that some people doesn't bleed when they having sex, this is happen because their (something) is big so they won't bleed or pain, right? For this kind of bleed, does it look like when you have your period every month or this is totally different?I really really need your supports, please reply this message as soon as possible.

Having sex is the only way to lose your virginity.

To some people, breaking their hymen (also called cherry) can be considered as losing their virginity.
Breaking the hymen doesn't means that you have had sex.
Sometimes, while performing activities such as Horseback riding or even maybe falling down may brake your hymen, causing it to bleed.

Sometimes, the hymen doesn't break when you have sex the 1st time.

So does it means that when we girls get fingered & our hymen broke, does it mean that we're not virgins anymore?

Truthfully - it is up to individual interpretation just a little bit - but most people agree that your virginity is lost when you have sexual intercourse. I would say that no on thinks you lose it from masturbation - and most people don't think you lose it from mutual masturbation. I would say there are some people, though, that think oral sex is the start of losing virginity.

So - it really comes down to what you believe....in my opinion, if you have not had sexual intercourse yet - you are still a virgin!