i had sex with my boyfriend and it is not the first time it's second time and i didn't bleed and my boyfriend told me that you are not virgin.... i don't know any thing about this idea, he is the only guy that i had sex with him and i have not masturbation before so i get mad because i don't know any thing

Buy a vibrator and put it into your vagina ,turn it on and the rub your clit I guarantee you will enjoy it and possibly do it once a week at least.

no....... i want to know if i am virgin or not i had sex with my boyfriend and it is not the first time it's second time and i didn't bleed and my boyfriend told me that you are not virgin.... i don't know any thing about this idea, he is the only guy that i had sex with him and i have not masturbation before so i get mad because i don't know any thing sooooooo an body answer me

Hi Marie, So, being a virgin means that you have not had sex before, ever....since you have had sex with your boyfriend, you are no longer a virgin. If he is saying that you are not a virgin because you didn't bleed the first time you had sex with him, you should let him know that sometimes girls can break their hymen (the little piece of tissue that is inside the vagina) by using tampons, and that sometimes, some girls are born without one. This doesn't mean you're not a virgin, it just means that you either didn't have one, or that it was broken by some other means than sexual intercourse. I hope this was helpful. Good luck.

Dear Marie

What blonde_inc says is right.

You say you don't know anything, so feel free to ask other questions if the answer does not cover all you want to know.

Don't forget that there is the possibility of you getting pregnant every time you have unprotected sex ... bleeding or no.

soooo Shepherd999 what do you want to say now you and blonde_inc that i am not virgin and my boyfriend was right but i didn't bleed before for any reason except for period and my boyfriend didn't believe me and told to me that i were with somebody before him....he lose his trust in me so i don't know what i do now ????? how i am not virgin now and never bleed???? and what the reason from your opinion?????and what can i do now?????? please answer meee

I and blonde_inc did not say that you were not a virgin before you had sex with your boyfriend. What she said was:

1. "Being a virgin means that you have not had sex before, ever." That is the definition of a virgin.
  2. "Since you have had sex with your boyfriend, you are no longer a virgin." That is your present and now permanent position.

The bleeding that often comes from first time sex is from when the hymen is torn when the penis pushes through that piece of tissue that usually covers the entrance to the vagina in a virgin. But that is not always the case, as blonde_inc said. She said

1. "Sometimes girls can break their hymen ... by using tampons". That is a frequent occurrence. Did you use tampons? They could have broken your hymen, and you would probably not notice any blood from that because of your period bleeding.
  2. "Sometimes, some girls are born without one." You may never have had a hymen, but you would still have been a virgin until you had sex for the first time.

I would add to what blonde_inc said:

1. Many girls have a cervical exam by their doctor, and this would involve a speculum being inserted into the vagina, and that would almost certainly break the hymen.
  2. Vigorous activity like sports, gym exercises, dancing could also cause the hymen to break.
  3. Some hymens are very thin, and do not bleed when ruptured
  4. Some hymens are very elastic, and do not rupture, particularly if the penis is not very big.

But she did state that "This doesn't mean you're not a virgin." But, of course you are not a virgin now. Only you know whether or not you were a virgin before you had sex with your boyfriend.

You need to let your boyfriend know that bleeding is not proof of virginity. Tell him that, as blonde_inc said, "either [you] didn't have one, or that it was broken by some other means than sexual intercourse."

I hope this helps.

Thanks Shepherd999, I think that was an excellent post! As for Marie, I would just like to say that if my post was not clear enough for you, I apologize, I think Shepherd999 did a great job of trying to make it easy to understand for you. I do feel that since it seems that you being a virgin before him is so important to your boyfriend, maybe you should A. show him these replies to your questions, & since you obviously have access to the internet B. google the word HYMEN and let your boyfriend read for himself about the anatomy of a woman's vagina and maybe he will get a better understanding of why you might not of bled during your first sexual encounter. I offer this only because you say that you don't know anything about things, I am led to believe that perhaps neither does your boyfriend & he should be educated as well. Best of luck to you and your boyfriend. If you have any further questions about this particular issue, you will have to direct them to Shepherd999 as I am unsubscribing to this topic, for a couple of reasons, because 1. I feel between the two of us we have answered your questions beyond adequately, 2. your last post seemed more like you wanted to argue when we are here to try to help you. & lastly,I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Good luck! Thanks again Shepherd999. ps. the vote was from me...well done