When I was on Depo I bled for almost 2 1/2 months straight. I bled from November 25 till January 10. I canceled the shot in December and havent bled since January. Now I am starting to have symptoms of pregnancy, I have gained almost 15lbs. in 2 months, my nipples are sore, my breast are tender, I can't fit any of my clothes and I am more tired lately. I took a test on March 3 and it came out negative. Is it still posible that I might be pregnant or is this because of my irregular bleeding?

I would wait another week or so and retest just to make sure...If you are still neg, I would suggest going back to your obgyn and talk with her, It could be that your body is still adjusting after stopping birth control, I had my IUD removed in Jan and it took almost 3 months for my period to return, I also had the signs of pregnancy, sore breast and nausea but I wasnt pregnant....If I didnt start by the end of March she wanted me to come back in and get checked for cysts, or endometrious...