:::waving hello:::
In July me and my hubby decided to try once more for that ever ellusive boy! I had an IUD in , had it removed July 6th... AF came the end of the month. same time as I've always had it...(I know more detail than some want to know.. but you'll understand why I'm addin that.lol) Started July 27th. Now, for about 2 weeks I've been campin in the potty, gettin sick, sore boobs, lower back aches, extra tired, and low n behold no period. So last week, I take a HPT, said neg. Called the OBGYN (cuz my history with the home tests isnt the best.. was 5 months in b4 they got a pos urine with our oldest.lol), they said to come in for a test... so I do.. they do a serum test and it to comes back negetive... ok, I can deal with that... but here I sit still having all the same symptoms. Anyone else had anything simliar happen? Any thoughts? ( Doc said if I dont get my period within a month to come back in again)

Hi

I can't say that's happened to me. BUT I will tell you just to wait it out, because if you are trying there is no big rush right? It will come if the time is right, good luck to you. I am trying to conceive my first. Going onto the 3rd month of trying.

:-( I am having all the pregnancy symptoms as well..sore breats,a lil discharge coming from the left breast..my stomach seems more firm,back pain,exhaustion,always have to pee..the works..took a few home tests..one was positive,the other wasnt..and one looked postive,but the line was so faint,could have been considered negative...Anyway,I have had a history of hormone probs(was bleeding every day for a few years),went to an endocrinologist(sorry if spelling is wrong) and went on the pill for 7 yrs or so...period started coming normally,and all was well..but was told i dont ovulate...So back to the symptoms i first mentioned..I started getting these about a month or so ago..I hadnt had a period since the end of aug..its now mid nov..first i brushed it off due to thinking it was just another hormone problem,but then i really started to feel pregnant..Everything felt the same as when I was pregnant with my daughter years ago..So today,went back because they want to repeat the blood test..I almost didnt want to,didnt want to get my hopes up again..I was devestated that they said i wasnt pregnant...And he also wants to order an ultrasound as well as mammogram of the left breast(he said he didnt feel anything there,but since there was a small amount of discharge he thought i should get one)....Phewwwwww,lol..Sorry if i strayed from the topic,or rambled,but im not exactly calm..This has been very stressful..One minute im convinced and excited thinking I am pregnant,and then the next minute im told im not..Good luck to anyone going through anything similar or good luck in whatever it is that brought u to this site...Thanks for reading my experience...Im keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well

hi im kinda having the same thing i got my IUD out in august and my husband and i started trying....i started geting sore breasts and nausea, and some minor cramping (from the uterus expanding) so here earlier this week i took a HPT and it said positive so we got very excited a few days later because i already showed pregnat and i had 2 i used the other. Then this morning i woke up bleeding.....rushed to the hospital..they took blood yada yada and poof shows not pregnant .... now im confused they are saying false positive but on 2 tests im really confused 1 ok i can understand that but 2? so i think i may go get another and see what it says because i had a friend that got her period the whole time (ive had other children and this never happened ) but i guess i just need to see for myself ill let everyone know i guess so good luck to all

i am exsperiencing the same thngs me an d my husband tried for 3 months an nothin well in oct i had a period but nov an this month nuthin i have all the symptoms an everythng so i went an had a pee test done neg went back an had blood test done an neg butt its been 3 weeks sence that blood test an i still have all the symptoms an still no period i am soooo confused

my last period was December 23, 2011 Ive always had a regular period but now i have noting.... i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive i wasnt sure if i was or not so i took another one about 2 days later and it came back positive also. i went to get a blood test done and it came back negative... My fiances mom is a OB nurse and she felt around on my belly and she felt something and she said "there is no way any one could miss that when feeling around." And she estimated about 10-12 weeks... BUT MY QUESTION IS... AM I PREGNANT OR NOT, ive took 2 test that came back positive, 1 blood test negative, and a doctor feeling around saying "there's something there"....