Okay, I'm 23 my husband and I have been trying for a baby now almost a year. I started my period on Feb 28. I'm usually 28 days. Anyhow, I took a ovulation test on March 11th said I was in ovulation. Anyhow, now it's March 19th. I have breast soreness, and I have cramping just like I have on my period but not as bad. I have lower back aches, and I've been having a upset stomach these past three days. Could I be pregnant? I'm not suppose to start my period again around March, 28,29... Are these early signs or do I just have my hopes up?

These can be early signs but they also can be symptoms of ovulation or your period about to start....The soonest that you could take a home pregnancy test would be about a day or so before your next period, however you could test now, it may show up and it may not, if it is neg I would retest around the time of your period just to be sure, cause this could have been a false neg.Good Luck, let us know!!!!

Hi. I also had my period on 2/28, and ovulated on 3/12. I too have similar symptoms that you described. The mild cramps just started yesterday morning. It's very mildly discomfort; not like when I get cramps from the period. And it continues to occur thoughout the day, but very mildly (mainly on the left side). Would you describe in details what your cramps are like? I too hope that I'm having implantation cramps.
Thanks! Could these be sxs of menstrual period or pregnancy?

i feel the same way, abd cramp like having period, back ach, breast sores, my period is last may 17ths , i am not due until june 15 i hope i am not pregnant.
you have posted earlier what was the result, were you pregnant? who ever posted before me.