About a month or two ago I was having nausea in the AM around 4/4:30. Every morning. I'm not pregnant. I would dry heave and puke. It was first just in the mornings but it started to go through out the day. I would get clammy hands, get hot then cold, dizzy, and wasn't able to eat or drink anything. I was hospitalized for one day due to dehydration and two days later was admitted for three days. They did urine tests, blood, stool samples, X-rays, ultra sound, and found nothing. They say it's cannabis hyperemesis, but since I got out of the hospital I've been smoking and feeling fine. I am however going through a rough patch with my friends due to me thinking they don't care. This morning I woke up at 5:40 nauseas. Took a shower, took a zofran, had half a glass of milk and tried distracting myself. I threw up some sour cream or milk. I had a potato last night with A LOT of sour cream that I got two weeks ago. Is it that that made me sick this morning or are my symptoms coming back? Please help this has been an ongoing issue and is an annoyance especially trying to get things done. I'm 17 by the way and have been smoking marijuana since I was about 14

Hiya,

I think I have been speaking to you on a thread on another forum. Why not stick to one place? It makes everything very confusing and hard to trace.

Try abstaining cannabis and see what happens. I wouldnt like to say. I am here for the same reason as you...well not to see if I have it but to see who actually has it. I suspect you suffer from Cyclic Vomiting but 14 is a really young age to start smoking weed. As a guess you have emotional problems too (sorry dont mean that as a judgement at all, CVS is stress/anxiety triggered)

40% of a CVS specialist patients smoked cannabis so make of that what you will. If stopping helps you I still suspect it is something more at play than solely cannabis.........maybe it is affecting various parts of the brain etc........would be great if you can come over to the CVSA forum and tell your story :)

To be honest aswell, looking at your symptoms on here and the other threads I have seen you start, I am not overly convinced you have cyclic vomiting which is what doctors who claim cannabis hyperemesis patients have. (if that makes sense lol) You may well have cannabis hyperemesis because personally, like the CVS specialist, I dont believe cannabis can be a sole cause of cyclical vomiting, as I stated above, only 40% of a patients use cannabis.