:-( Hi I like to know what is happening to me. I have a sour throat which feel like it is broused I am also feeling dizzy and light headed and this morning I vomited with yellow bitter substance I feel very sick can someone tell me what is going on with me.

hi, from what you have described it sounds like you are starting with an infection of some sort - possibly your throat. the bitter substance is bile and when you haven't eaten recently you wont really have anything to bring up other than gastric juices. if you start to notice a fever or white spots on your throat then try to see your doctor, until then take plenty of liquids to prevent becoming dehydrated and if possible reintroduce food when you feel up to it, start with toast or something equally light. hope this helps.

Hi, i've been having the same thing sort of... It's been 5 days.. and in the mornings i've vomited.. and i feel kinda dizzy. I haven't eaten properly while i've been like this because i feel i may vomit again... I've just been drinking water.... any advice ?

I have definately been through this. BEFORE you start taking tons of prescription DRUGS, try something simpler.

Drink apple juice 2 x day. This should help resolve your vomiting.

You may be dizzy because you are not getting the nutrients you need. You can try gaterade to help this.

I actually have this almost everyday. I have GERD or acid reflux, but medication does not help. Almost every day when I wake up I am light headed, and about 10 minutes into work I vomit an oil like substance. Food sometimes helps, but water or tums/maalox make me more nauseous.

Avoid fatty foods, chocolate, smoking, alcohol, etc.

If you have had other symptoms of heart burn you should consult your doctor for more information.

You could be pregnant

I have the same issue but I have been told it is my allergies and sinuses draining at night and upsetting my stomach and the sinus pressure also causes the dizziness. I have been spraying saline solution in each nostril before I go to bed and it seems to be helping. try that it works wonders.

Every morning I have to brush my teeth I vomit some kind of yellow liquid that has a bitter taste. The more I vomit the more I feel like I have to get out of my system. While vomiting I get very weak. I have read some of the side affects of this substance but I want to be sure what it could be. If you have had this problem I would very much appreciate it if you shared with me.

I had the same problem when i was younger turned out it was my appendix You def need to see a doctor

i have the same symptoms but i also have real bad stomach pains to the point where i am brought to tears..... can't go to the bathroom or eat..... can someone help me

It possibly may be Gall bladder problems. See your doctor, sometimes a simple ultrasound may help figure things out. Good luck

Avoid exposure to toxic substances and chemicals such as cleaning solvents, ... Fluid is when your urine looks like almost-clear water or is very light yellow.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i had the same thing over the christmas time,but it been stopped but i can still taste something bitter in my saliva,and i can barely eat anything

i have the same problem every morning.wen i brush my teeth and wen im in shower.i dont know wat is wrong wth me.went tu drs and said nothing is wrong.im becoming scared of mornings.i vomit like no ones business.and become week.im not pregnant.