Hi. I'm 24 year old female and soon I'm going to become a mother. Now, I'm in my third month of pregnancy.
Of course, like almost every pregnancy, my also started with morning sickness and increased appetite.
I have considered this to be normal body response in pregnancy, but some symptoms persisted all this time.
I suffer from severe and persistent nausea and vomiting during almost whole my pregnancy.
I wonder what could be the cause. Is this normal thing among pregnant women because none of my friends experienced this?

I can tell you only that this is and it isn’t normal pregnancy symptom because severe and persistent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy may pass by it self and, in other hand, it may necessitate hospitalization.
Your syndrome is called hyperemesis gravidarum.
Hyperemesis gravidarum may develop rapidly within a few weeks or gradually over a few months.
The most serious symptoms you could develop are progressive weight loss, and frequent vomiting may also lead to dehydration and vitamin and mineral deficit.
Unfortunately, the exact cause of hyperemesis gravidarum is not known. Some say it could be from hi level of HCG hormone.
Recovering management should be conservative and may include reassurance, dietary recommendations, and support.

the same thing when I was pregnant. I am 21 now I was 18/19 at the time of pregnancy.. my nausea was so bad I was basically bedridden the entire pregnancy. I lived with my boyfriend and his best friend and it was horrible they were rude about it and didn't understand thought that I was just being a baby about it. They fried foods constantly and didn't understand why I was being so slack around the house. I lost so much weight the doctor threatened to put me on IVS the rest of my pregnancy so I went home and made myself eat puked it up made myself eat again puked it up and did this until I finally put some weight on.. none of the meds helped.. and I doubt I will ever have another child again. My daughter is beautiful though and so special bcuz of what I went through to have her*

I am a 24 year old mother of two and I waa 19 when I had my first I was so sick all day everyday for my first trimester I would throw up every 30 min or so and was in and out if the hospital. So when I got pregnant with my second I was dreading the same thing but went my whole pregnancy without much nausea at all!