Hi im 17 and iv been experiencing mental problems off smoking cannabis
by the way, do you describe anxiety attacks like a sickness when your really stoned if so i would really like to discuss my problems with you.
It started about 2years ago when I began to smoke weed, first experiences were very good I got the giggles and stared to smoke more regulary and it got too the point where I smoked every day and it became my life. For two years i smoked it and I was fine I could smoke like 10 bongs and be stoned and sometimes have a " whitey " which I think is what some people describe as anxiety attacks, anyway it got too a point where I could only smoke like 1 bong I dont know why I used to call myself a hardcore smoker, I would nearly whitey almost everytime I smoked it now so I was forced to quit, I was clean off drugs for about 2monthes until a new drug called meow came out and got adicted to that now the first few weeks I was getting wrecked off this stuff I experienced EXTREME paranoia and anxiety, if I was in the same room as someone smoking weed I felt like i was about to whitey or get an anxiety attack everytime I smelled weed or sometimes look at it paranoia would kick off, Ive been off weed for just over a year now and still experiencing these symptoms, it stops me from going out to partys and all kinds of events with my mates.
Thankyou Please share with me your expeirences with cannabis paranoia and anxiety

im going through the same thing right now!!! it's so nice to see another newbie trying to find help. i too smoked weed a few times and thought it was awesome; giggling and just having a riot. i didnt notice weird hillucinations and paranoia at times, but i never thought anything of it. after about the 3rd time getting extremely high off of medical weed i had the worst thing happen to me. i didnt know what it was at the time, i just thought i was dying. it was an anxiety attack. i was in a restaurant with my boyfriend and i was sweating buckets (i looked like i just got out of the shower). my head was slowly falling to the table and felt i was moments away from passing out. i was really hot, but then i got really cold. my boyfriend was freaking out. i tried to tell him to take me to the hospital, but i couldnt speak. he asked if i could walk to the car, and i tried so hard to shake my head "no." eventually after sipping some water i was able to attempt to walk back to the car. it was so hard. i eventually puked. my thoughts were torturing. i didnt understand who i was or what was happening. im a deep thinker and my thoughts were so extreme that suicidal thoughts were racing through me. i took a nap and felt better. but the months following were kind of interesting. i would always feel sick and found it hard to eat food at times. thought i had gastritous or something. i would feel moments of doom, for no reason, even if i was supposed to be happy. this apparently is a sign of anxiety. depression has been with me genetically for a while, but it never took over my life. i was so happy and full of life and had everything to live for. i loved everyone and i really loved myself. then i smoked a one-hitter and got super high like 4 months later. my mind was hurting and felt like it was being strangled by my thoughts. i was so scared. i woke up the next day and felt so weird. life wasn't the same ever since. it is about 4ish months later and i smoked a couple times since and maybe thats why im not getting much better. i was told that if you stay sober for a few months, maybe 6, things actually look up. hang in there. you may have triggered an underlying anxiety disorder? i know, it seems worse than that. im still suffering and i cant believe im helping someone else. i literally thought i was doomed. get help. maybe medication will ease some of what you are feeling. anxiety techniques will help. eventually it will be second nature, at least i was told. things are already looking better for me. you can control your thoughts with practice. derealization, depersonalization, and dissociatiion are going to be present for a while. those are just from the anxiety and the weed causing a chemical imbalance in your brain. weed isn't for everyone. please update me on how you feel. we can get through this.

hey yea im going throught it every morning feels like im gunna start freaking out and at night i feel the same i get these wiers attacks and i started feeling likke im gunna exprience all the symptoms from smoking that weed.. i cant tell you its gunna get better or not im kinda praying i get bak to normal soon i dont want my life to be ruined over one stupid night .just be strong have faith and dont think about it so much do something to get your mine off it i do excercise and it helps me or tv . hopefully will one day be okkay and this will just be a bad experience from our past . just please dont forget your not the only person going through this idk if that helps at all but ther alot of us going through this .BE STRONG for yourself!