hi, i have been smoking cannabis now most days now for 5 years i was wondering if there was any links between my cannabis use and the fact that i have lost over 4 stone and feel seriously under weight? and also the my eating patterns that vary from day to day but recently i have not eaten for 5 days an i think its due to the usage ov this drug please could you clear up if cannabis is the reason am loosing weight thank you

Cannabis has nothing to do with weight loss, in fact it does the opposite. In fact, cannabis is used by people with eating dissorders because it helps the body want food. Your weight loss is probably due to the fact that you probably decreased the amount of physical activity you used to do. Remember that beign a stoned-couch-potato not only decreases the amount of muscle mass that you can produce, it also loosens up protein fibers in your muscles that decrease them in mass ergo loosing weight.

Keep the ride high,
Dr. Carlos :-D

Since I started smokin up daily, I've gotten into much better shape. I don't get the munchies like most people do, and I always stay doing something or going on an adventure around town while I'm high.