Please help me ppl

I'm 17 years old and the problem is with my foreskin. Even when I'm erect my foreskin covers upto 90% of my penis. I have to manually retract it which I can do easily but it only retracts upto my penis head and sorta bunches up under it. It doesn't go all the way down the shaft.

I became sexually active very recently and find I'm having difficulty wearing a condom I can't just roll the condom on. It goes quite comfortably till the head but then tends to get stuck below the head at the bunched up foreskin just below the head. Is this normal coz in movies I've seen all the d00ds foreskin retract automatically when erect till all the way down the shaft and they just roll the condom all the way down effortlessly.

Do I have phimosis? Do i need to be circumcised??

I can’t tell you if you have phimosis or not, that should be evaluated by your doctor. In case that diagnose is phimosis available treatments include topical corticosteroids, manual stretching, preputial plasty and circumcision. My advice to you is try stretching method first. Stretching techniques are particularly useful for treatment of the adult or adolescent non-retractile foreskin. You can use Vaseline, baby oil, lotions and even better results may be possible if you soak your penis in warm water for some minutes before you start to stretch. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back and hold it in the stretched position. You can do it for several minutes twice a day. Steroid creams should be used next if no significant progress has been made with stretching. The cream you need is called Betamethasone 0.05% sold in 30 G tubes, I think is sold under name DiproSone. It is a prescription only medicine, so you will have to ask your doctor for it. The studies show that phimosis can be safely and effectively treated by the application of topical steroids in 80-90% of cases. A number of plastic corrections are available too and it includes preputial plasty, in which a dorsal, longitudinal incision is made through the constrictive band of the foreskin. This procedure has less morbidity than circumcision. I think that circumcision should be the treatment of last resort.

Thanks for the info, will try the stretching exercise first, since I can't get myself to go to a doc coz its sorta embarassing.

I have no problem manually retracting but the foreskin gets bunched up below the glanis heh he guess I'm learning the technical terms now....

One possible reason could be maybe my frenum is too short, I shall defi try the exercises thanks so much

:O