Im uncircumcised, and 17. I found posts here months ago, and i learned to stretch the foreskin to retract it. This has worked to the point where i can just manage to retract even when erect. But the problem is i can only JUST manage this. And it takes 10-20 seconds to slowly pull it back, the ring is simply too tight when erect, ive seen vids where guys' foreskins go back and forth over head with massive ease and NO discomfort.

My problem is ive loosened the skin just enough to retract once. But this isnt any use during sex or masturbation. For example, the foreskin is so tight, that if i retract when erect, and try to masturbate, it wont go back over the head again, it is so tight it gets stuck under head unless i push it back over. Bringing masturbation to a halt unless i push foreskin back to normal and masturbate with foreskin covering the head.

But after months of trying, it will not loosen any more.. the ring of the foreskin is simply too tight. I NEED help. Please.

i'm having the exact same problem. i'm 16 and i can retract when erect but it's to tight like you say. I've heard that there are some creams you could try to soften the foreskin but i have no idea how successful they are. anyways i would also appreciate a real answer to this question!

same problem here, im 17 have no problem pulling it back when im flacid. however with an erection i have to force it back. i can masturbate no problem when the foreskin is foward, but when it comes to sex it feels painfull as the skin retracts untill i get to the point where i have to give up. and this makes my girlfriend feel like it is her fault. so please post back if you can solve this problem.

Hi, Im 20 and have the problem that when fully erect my foreskin can come back but is tight around the base of the head of my penis and get quite uncomfortable sometimes during sex. When pulling the foreskin back when flaccid and erect there is quite clearly a pale ring of skin which is especially tight and and a section of vein bulges out abit further down where the head of the penis starts. Ive read that u can get steroid creams to help stretching but i dont think this will be completely effective for me personally.

I am going to book an appointment with my doctor to see what she thinks first before making a decision but i think circumcision will be the best decision for me personally.

You really shouldnt be embarrased about seeing your doctor they see it all the time.

goodluck, get it sorted and its one thing u wont have to worry about again

Are you stretching longitudinally, or crosswise (both hands)? If you do both, you should get further relief. Vitamin E helps keep the skin elastic; if you can find Vit. E ointment, apply that directly; otherwise get Vit E capsules and take the recommended dose daily. I think maybe your frenar sphincter, a radial band of small, flat involuntary muscles activated by falling temperatures, needs to stretch too. Leaving your foreskin retracted a few hours a day or evening might help. Mine tends to get tighter in the bathroom, where it's cooler. It is what causes the end of the foreskin to pucker, but also keeps it in protective position when needed.

Hi SimpleJack2008:

It is normal for teens to have tight foreskins. You are doing the right thing by stretching it.

The best way for a foreskinned guy to masturbate is with the foreskin over the head. Don't pay attention to those porn movies.

The goal of stretching is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

Tight foreskin is usually not caused by the foreskin per se, but by the preputial sphincter, a ring of thin involuntary muscles that surround the inside of the opening of the foreskin. The white band, or ridged and, is one of the most sensitive parts of the penis. In circumcision, it is usually the first to go. The small muscles end near the ridged band, extending a short which circumcised men are strangers. Therefore, we don't need to be rough with ourselves.rt way toward the glans. If you have ever noticed that the end of your foreskin worms a whorl when cold, that is caused by the contraction of these muscles. Not being able to masturbate with your foreskin retracted is NOT a disadvantage. We intact men are subject to a range of soft-touch stimuli.      

One of the pleasures of getting hard slowly is the tension of the preputial ring against the expanding glans. I am sometimes sorry the sphincter opens up as soon as it does. Keeping the foreskin forward and tracing circles very lightly on the outer skin can produce a glorious orgasm with so little motion the another person in the bed cannot detect it. When I was married and could no longer stand my wife because she criticized me incessantly, I used this to get off without involving her at all. Ieft her and filed for divorce. Bus a year after the birth of the first child, whom I refused to have circumcised, she told me mine was the best penis in her experience, and I knew she had had plenty. When the second son was born, she talked her hospital roommate out of circumcising so he would "match" his brother.    

I was to have been circumcised soon after birth, but fortunately they did a frenoplasty, which removed only the frenar delta. I was in my early 20s when I figured that out, and had soon stretched my foreskin, which had not grown as much as the shaft skin, until I achieved full coverage. It took a long time for the sphincter to tighten, so I wre jockeys for years to keep everything covered. Another point is that the whole end of the penis is a mucous membrane, and leaving it exposed to the air causes it to covered with keratin, the substance of which fingernails are composed.    

I hope this has helped you understand your foreskin better and make better choice regarding it. Circumcision is the extreme and most traumatic treatment. If there must be surgery, dorsal slit or frenoplasty would be easier on you and cause less damage.

I have almost here same problem, I'm 15 and can pull the foreskin back with no problem now but when I'm hard and the foreskin is retracted and is under the head it becomes too tight. Is so f*****g painful and I could use some advice or help. But is weird cause if I'm hard the the foreskin is covering the head it don't hurt but it hurts when im hard the the head is out.