does regularly stretching the foreskin stretch the frenulum and stop frenulum breve?

to answer your question,it will be helpful to know the extent of tightness of foreskin/frenelum

if you can easily rollback your foreskin,then stretching(WITH ADDITIONAL USE OF CORTICOSTEROIDAL CREAMS) CAN BE QUITE HELPFUL

but if the very act of exposing the glans is painful/uncomfortable then better go for a simple procedure of FRENULOPLASTY,as using any kind of excessive force in pulling back foreskin can be couterproductive both for foreskin and frenelum's health

wishing you the very best

how far doen the shaft from behind the head of the penis is the foreskin usually supposed to retract.

Me Personally is only 1 1/2 cm

Hey guys,
Thank god for the internet; I finally know what's wrong with my penis. So, My 'banjo' is tight and for years I was not able to pull my foreskin over the little head. However, over the last two months, twice while I was having sex with this girl, because she was not so wet, the harshness of the vagina against my penis rolled the tight foreskin hole over my penis. The first time was a month and a half ago, and within minutes, the foreskin automatically rolled back covering my naked penis.
However, last night when I had sex the same thing happened, yet this time, my foreskin did not automatically roll over the head. It's actually stopped half way. I am trying to gently nudge and squeeze the rest of my little head into the foreskin, but I have had no luck for the last 24 hours.
There is no blood whatsoever, and blood has never come out, nothing's ripped. But right now, my tight foreskin is squeezing half of the head of my penis and it's damn uncomfortable.
I was hoping someone could give me some tips as to how to alleviate the situation and help me get the foreskin either to fully cover the head or pull it over. Now, it's seriously stuck halfway and is squeezing the head.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Apologies for the length of this post, but I'm kinda suffering right now.

i have a sought of phimosis and a frenulum breve and im wondering what to do can you help me with this plzzz??

thanks

i am having the same problem too and im just 15, is that normal for a 15 year old? have i got enough time to use the stretching techniques?

yeah im 15 too and i have it i think 5% of males have it

The amount varries by individual, depending on their development, age, and genetics.

There's not much you can do about this as you develop.

I wouldn't worry about it unless it gives you pain.

I think it would be advisable that you go see a doctor to set your mind at rest.

haha yup..same problem as all of u here an im 15 2..and it sux balls like tell me about it... but im thinkin for just straight up surgery will do the job ... i dont possibly think the frenulum can be streched.

Hey,
rite everyone hold up, the way i see it here is that everyone seems to have this problme and noone seems to be anwsering it,

after some research on the net i found out that i to have Frenulum breve and i am only 16, ok so far its isnt that bad i can easily pull my foreskin back when my penis isnt hard but when it is i cant get it over the head.

Ive been all over the net and many people say surgery is great and the pain turns to pleasure during sex but to be honest i dont really feel like sugery is the best way because i am still young and nervous and if this can be sorted another way id rather do that but nobody really gives an answer as to where to go?, who to see? (job wise) and what else can be done.

It seems that the younger you are the less chance you'll need surgery which is great, someone has mentioned that you can do stretchs which helps and cream, thats great news but can anyone go into detail about this such as what sort and cream and stuff, i know i could find this on the net but id rather here it off someone who knows, so please, is there anyone who can give me some details.

thanks

im 16 and i think i may have frenunlum breve. when i masturbate the foreskin stops right at the tip of the head (of the penis) and im scared that ill have to have surgery. plz tell me if i will or not. (ps, my frenulum hurts when i try to just manually roll it back, i think either i have frenulum breve, or my foreskin is to tight).

I have the same problem. I can't roll my foreskin back all the way because of the frenulum. When erect I can get the foreskin to the base of the head without any problem, but i still can't get the last inch or so. Before I try to do anything, is it possible to stretch it the rest of the way over time or will I need surgery?

im 15 an i found out i have fenulum breve today and i know i have phimosis. i don't know how far down it goes but i know its there

I am 15, which makes this whole ordeal extremely stressful to me. A few months ago I broke my frenulum one night whilst having sex, and it came as a complete shock as I've never before had any problems with a tight foreskin or frenulum, or anything that normally causes this. After some time it seemed to heal alot, and I was able to have sex without pain again. A few days ago it broke again during intercourse, and I am worried that it is just going to be a repeating cycle of letting it heal just to let it snap again. I am wondering whether anyone can tell me whether this is serious enough to see someone about or whether I can sort it out by myself? It seems to be growing back shorter now, how can I stretch it? Thanks

im 15, i have the same problem, but i think that we should all wait till around 18/19 to see if it ends up strectching enough or to go see a doctor.